Highlight sentences

Frosty

Highlight sentences
Hi, is this the right place to post a feature request for IE8 final/next
release? If not, please pass my request on for me.

For me IE8 beta 2 is perfect, except there's one feature I would really like
to see. Basically, I want to be able to hold Ctrl (or some hotkey) and
highlight some text in yellow, and be able to highlight even more text in
yellow when repeated. This would be good for students, while writing a
report. As they do some research, they can highlight important parts of text
for their report.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: Highlight sentences
Microsoft Help & Support and MS IE8 Home Page direct IE8 Beta users to the
wrong newsgroup.
For better assistance and for posting your feedback please try the
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta newsgroup:

Via Web:

In your newsreader:

Thanks.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

Frosty wrote:
> Hi, is this the right place to post a feature request for IE8 final/next
> release? If not, please pass my request on for me.
>
> For me IE8 beta 2 is perfect, except there's one feature I would really
> like to see. Basically, I want to be able to hold Ctrl (or some hotkey)
> and highlight some text in yellow, and be able to highlight even more
> text in yellow when repeated. This would be good for students, while
> writing a report. As they do some research, they can highlight important
> parts of text for their report.
>
> ----------------
> this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader
> and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...texplorer. ge
neral

Frosty

Re: Highlight sentences
I'm sorry, I thought I chose "Suggestions for Microsoft" when I made this
topic...

"Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" wrote:

> Microsoft Help & Support and MS IE8 Home Page direct IE8 Beta users to the
> wrong newsgroup.
> For better assistance and for posting your feedback please try the
> microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta newsgroup:
>
> Via Web:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xplorer. beta
>
> In your newsreader:
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Vincenzo Di Russo
> Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional since 2003
> Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security
> My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Vincenzo
> My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/vincent/
>
> Frosty wrote:
> > Hi, is this the right place to post a feature request for IE8 final/next
> > release? If not, please pass my request on for me.
> >
> > For me IE8 beta 2 is perfect, except there's one feature I would really
> > like to see. Basically, I want to be able to hold Ctrl (or some hotkey)
> > and highlight some text in yellow, and be able to highlight even more
> > text in yellow when repeated. This would be good for students, while
> > writing a report. As they do some research, they can highlight important
> > parts of text for their report.
> >
> > ----------------
> > this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader
> > and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.
> >

> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...texplorer. ge
> neral

Gordon

Re: Highlight sentences
"Frosty" <Frosty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry, I thought I chose "Suggestions for Microsoft" when I made this
> topic...

You did - it's just that the Help links for IE8 are directing everyone to
the wrong Newsgroup....

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: Highlight sentences
Frosty wrote:

> I'm sorry, I thought I chose "Suggestions for Microsoft" when I made this
> topic...

I know. No problem, Frosty.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo