IE7 Fails to run

Bill

IE7 Fails to run
Running WinXP Home, with IE7 installed, all updates are up to date. When
clicking on the icon in the quick launch bar, or even in the programs field,
all I get is a quick shot of IE7 alledgedly loading, in the task bar, then
nothing. I'm having to use Firefox as my browser, but would like to have IE7
or 'some' version of IE to run. Any help would be greastly appreciated,
Thanks

Re: IE7 Fails to run
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup, please.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30,
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html, or other appropriate forums for review

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Bill wrote:
> Running WinXP Home, with IE7 installed, all updates are up to date. When
> clicking on the icon in the quick launch bar, or even in the programs
> field,
> all I get is a quick shot of IE7 alledgedly loading, in the task bar, then
> nothing. I'm having to use Firefox as my browser, but would like to have
> IE7
> or 'some' version of IE to run. Any help would be greastly appreciated,
> Thanks

Bill

Re: IE7 Fails to run
Sorry about that. It's XP Home with SP3. Thanks for the info Pa Bear. I
believe it's gonna go to the shop for repairs.