Favorites Center

Bob Newman

Favorites Center
MSoft IE7 web site talks about an IE7 feature called Favorites Center:

"Get quick and easy access to your Favorites, Tab Groups, Browsing History,
and RSS Feed subscriptions. Your Favorites Center expands when needed, and
can be anchored in place for even easier access"

I do not see where it says how to access it & when I do a search in the help
menu nothing comes up.
Does anyone know how to use this feature?

--
Bob

Gordon

Re: Favorites Center
"Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message
> MSoft IE7 web site talks about an IE7 feature called Favorites Center:
>
> "Get quick and easy access to your Favorites, Tab Groups, Browsing
> History, and RSS Feed subscriptions. Your Favorites Center expands when
> needed, and can be anchored in place for even easier access"
>
> I do not see where it says how to access it & when I do a search in the
> help menu nothing comes up.
> Does anyone know how to use this feature?

Click on the "star" at the far L/H side of the Tab bar.....

williamtell

Re: Favorites Center
Click on Help>Index>Favorites>READ
--
WT

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message
> > MSoft IE7 web site talks about an IE7 feature called Favorites Center:
> >
> > "Get quick and easy access to your Favorites, Tab Groups, Browsing
> > History, and RSS Feed subscriptions. Your Favorites Center expands when
> > needed, and can be anchored in place for even easier access"
> >
> > I do not see where it says how to access it & when I do a search in the
> > help menu nothing comes up.
> > Does anyone know how to use this feature?
> >

> Click on the "star" at the far L/H side of the Tab bar.....

Re: Favorites Center
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup, please. Thanks.

IE7 Help | Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts | Working with feeds,
history, and favorites: ALT+A

Also see IE7 Help | Keeping track of your favorite webpages
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

"williamtell" <williamtell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Click on Help>Index>Favorites>READ
> --
> WT
>

> "Gordon" wrote:
>
>> "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message
>> > MSoft IE7 web site talks about an IE7 feature called Favorites Center:
>> >
>> > "Get quick and easy access to your Favorites, Tab Groups, Browsing
>> > History, and RSS Feed subscriptions. Your Favorites Center expands when
>> > needed, and can be anchored in place for even easier access"
>> >
>> > I do not see where it says how to access it & when I do a search in the
>> > help menu nothing comes up.
>> > Does anyone know how to use this feature?
>> >

>> Click on the "star" at the far L/H side of the Tab bar.....

Okay, I guess I misinterpreted it. It just refers to your standard
favorites usage.

--
Bob

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: Favorites Center
"Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message
> MSoft IE7 web site talks about an IE7 feature called Favorites Center:
>
> "Get quick and easy access to your Favorites, Tab Groups, Browsing
> History, and RSS Feed subscriptions. Your Favorites Center expands when
> needed, and can be anchored in place for even easier access"
>
> I do not see where it says how to access it & when I do a search in the
> help menu nothing comes up.
> Does anyone know how to use this feature?
>
> --
> Bob

Click the Fold Star on the left. At the top you can select Favorites,
History or RSS Feeds.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email