msn homepage

mtnmama

msn homepage
Where is the option "make page narrower" under the page options on the MSN
homepage? I guess they took it out because of the Olympics. I would rather
have the option listed.
FrankV

Re: msn homepage
"Page Options" near the upper right corner.

Frank

"mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news45BF022-9CB0-4EF9-9767-0960799C4CD7@microsoft.com...
> Where is the option "make page narrower" under the page options on the MSN
> homepage? I guess they took it out because of the Olympics. I would
> rather
> have the option listed.

mtnmama

Re: msn homepage
The option is not there under page options.

"FrankV" wrote:

> "Page Options" near the upper right corner.
>
> Frank
>
> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news45BF022-9CB0-4EF9-9767-0960799C4CD7@microsoft.com...
> > Where is the option "make page narrower" under the page options on the MSN
> > homepage? I guess they took it out because of the Olympics. I would
> > rather
> > have the option listed.

FrankV

Re: msn homepage
Try "restore default".

> The option is not there under page options.
>
> "FrankV" wrote:
>
>> "Page Options" near the upper right corner.
>>
>> Frank
>>
>> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news45BF022-9CB0-4EF9-9767-0960799C4CD7@microsoft.com...
>> > Where is the option "make page narrower" under the page options on the
>> > MSN
>> > homepage? I guess they took it out because of the Olympics. I would
>> > rather
>> > have the option listed.

Bruce Hagen

Re: msn homepage
I just went to msn.com to check it out and it is not there as the OP says.
Can you see it?

http://www.msn.com/
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"FrankV" <FrankV@noaddress.com> wrote in message
> Try "restore default".
>
> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> The option is not there under page options.
>>
>> "FrankV" wrote:
>>
>>> "Page Options" near the upper right corner.
>>>
>>> Frank
>>>
>>> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> news45BF022-9CB0-4EF9-9767-0960799C4CD7@microsoft.com...

FrankV

Re: msn homepage
"Restore Default", at least on my system, changes the screen back to what
used to be called "narrow".

Frank

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>I just went to msn.com to check it out and it is not there as the OP says.
>Can you see it?
>
> http://www.msn.com/
> --
>
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP Outlook Express
> Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "FrankV" <FrankV@noaddress.com> wrote in message
>> Try "restore default".
>>
>> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> The option is not there under page options.

silver hair

RE: msn homepage
change Text size to very small
--
lucky me I guess

"mtnmama" wrote:

> Where is the option "make page narrower" under the page options on the MSN
> homepage? I guess they took it out because of the Olympics. I would rather
> have the option listed.

tramsay

Re: msn homepage
Is that our only option to narrow the msn homepage??

"FrankV" wrote:

> Try "restore default".
>
> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The option is not there under page options.
> >
> > "FrankV" wrote:
> >
> >> "Page Options" near the upper right corner.
> >>
> >> Frank
> >>
> >> "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news45BF022-9CB0-4EF9-9767-0960799C4CD7@microsoft.com...

FrankV

Re: msn homepage
Why do you need that? Have you tried the "MyMSN" where you can set it up as
you want?

Frank