Pause button to web browser

Daya Bethi

Pause button to web browser
Please include pause button to internetexplorer. Most of the times we require
pause button to browse now a days websites in multiple tabs. In my view pause
button requires for websites like video streeming, RIA, Ajax, Web 2.0, Auto
content update pages etc..

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Pause button to web browser
In my experience, virtually all video players embedded in web pages have
a 'pause' button. It's usually designated by two short vertical lines,
something like this: ||

Occasionally you have to rest your mouse on the bottom of the video
frame to make the controls appear.

The only video player made by Microsoft is Windows Media Player, and it
has a pause button.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est
R.I.P Usenet: 1980-2008 (PC Magazine)

Daya Bethi wrote:
> Please include pause button to internetexplorer. Most of the times we require
> pause button to browse now a days websites in multiple tabs. In my view pause
> button requires for websites like video streeming, RIA, Ajax, Web 2.0, Auto
> content update pages etc..

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Daya Bethi

Re: Pause button to web browser
You said pause button may not pause video streaming and band width usage. In
my view there must be a pause and resume button to the web browser. It is
required when multiple tabs and multiple windows browsing.