Can't stay logged in on websites

tickle5

Can't stay logged in on websites
Hi there

I have an issue with websites where i have to log in with user name and
password (not live id). After a log in I find that i have to keep logging in
again and again after browsing 1 or 2 pages. It very annoying and means I
can't post on many sites. This has been going on for about one week. I
escalted to one website and they said it is definatley an issue on my end. I
did make some changes to internet settings last week but I have no clue what
was changed. Can you help.
Thanks
Leonard Grey

Re: Can't stay logged in on websites
Allow cookies for the website.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

tickle5 wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I have an issue with websites where i have to log in with user name and
> password (not live id). After a log in I find that i have to keep logging in
> again and again after browsing 1 or 2 pages. It very annoying and means I
> can't post on many sites. This has been going on for about one week. I
> escalted to one website and they said it is definatley an issue on my end. I
> did make some changes to internet settings last week but I have no clue what
> was changed. Can you help.
> Thanks

tickle5

Re: Can't stay logged in on websites
Hi Leonard.

That worked!

Thanks a million

:-)

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Allow cookies for the website.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> tickle5 wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > I have an issue with websites where i have to log in with user name and
> > password (not live id). After a log in I find that i have to keep logging in
> > again and again after browsing 1 or 2 pages. It very annoying and means I
> > can't post on many sites. This has been going on for about one week. I
> > escalted to one website and they said it is definatley an issue on my end. I
> > did make some changes to internet settings last week but I have no clue what
> > was changed. Can you help.
> > Thanks

Leonard Grey

Re: Can't stay logged in on websites
Glad to help.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

tickle5 wrote:
> Hi Leonard.
>
> That worked!
>
> Thanks a million
>
> :-)
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> Allow cookies for the website.
>>
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> tickle5 wrote:
>>> Hi there
>>>
>>> I have an issue with websites where i have to log in with user name and
>>> password (not live id). After a log in I find that i have to keep logging in
>>> again and again after browsing 1 or 2 pages. It very annoying and means I
>>> can't post on many sites. This has been going on for about one week. I
>>> escalted to one website and they said it is definatley an issue on my end. I
>>> did make some changes to internet settings last week but I have no clue what
>>> was changed. Can you help.
>>> Thanks

eli77057

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Allow cookies for the website.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> tickle5 wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > I have an issue with websites where i have to log in with user name and
> > password (not live id). After a log in I find that i have to keep logging in
> > again and again after browsing 1 or 2 pages. It very annoying and means I
> > can't post on many sites. This has been going on for about one week. I
> > escalted to one website and they said it is definatley an issue on my end. I
> > did make some changes to internet settings last week but I have no clue what
> > was changed. Can you help.
> > Thanks

eli77057

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Allow cookies for the website.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> tickle5 wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > I have an issue with websites where i have to log in with user name and
> > password (not live id). After a log in I find that i have to keep logging in
> > again and again after browsing 1 or 2 pages. It very annoying and means I
> > can't post on many sites. This has been going on for about one week. I
> > escalted to one website and they said it is definatley an issue on my end. I
> > did make some changes to internet settings last week but I have no clue what
> > was changed. Can you help.
> > Thanks

Robert1105

Re: Can't stay logged in on websites
I have this same problem and set the Allow cookies for all site and this did
not resolve the issue. I also delete all teporary files in case it was a
cache issue.

Any other suggestions on what may cause this to occur?