Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Internet Explorer v7

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2008
Fred
 

Posts: n/a
Internet Explorer v7
Since I upgraded to v7 when singing on to my bank which uses the extra
security level to sign in. V7 will not remember my computer, a secure cookie
?? didn't have this with v6
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2008
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer v7
Try again and this time don't sing.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Fred wrote:
> Since I upgraded to v7 when singing on to my bank which uses the extra
> security level to sign in. V7 will not remember my computer, a secure cookie
> ?? didn't have this with v6

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer v7
You don't WANT your Username and Password to such a site "remembered," Fred!

Fred wrote:
> Since I upgraded to v7 when singing on to my bank which uses the extra
> security level to sign in. V7 will not remember my computer, a secure
> cookie
> ?? didn't have this with v6


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2008
Fred
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer v7
Aw gee, a typo, thanks for pointing that out

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Try again and this time don't sing.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Fred wrote:
> > Since I upgraded to v7 when singing on to my bank which uses the extra
> > security level to sign in. V7 will not remember my computer, a secure cookie
> > ?? didn't have this with v6

>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2008
Fred
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer v7
It's not the username or password that it remembers. It's registering my
computer as the same one I always use. Then I still enter both user and
password.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> You don't WANT your Username and Password to such a site "remembered," Fred!
>
> Fred wrote:
> > Since I upgraded to v7 when singing on to my bank which uses the extra
> > security level to sign in. V7 will not remember my computer, a secure
> > cookie
> > ?? didn't have this with v6

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer v7
IE Tools | Internet Options | Privacy | Sites | Enter the bank's domain
(e.g., mybank.com) and Allow cookies.

Fred wrote:
> It's not the username or password that it remembers. It's registering my
> computer as the same one I always use. Then I still enter both user and
> password.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> You don't WANT your Username and Password to such a site "remembered,"
>> Fred!
>>
>> Fred wrote:
>>> Since I upgraded to v7 when singing on to my bank which uses the extra
>>> security level to sign in. V7 will not remember my computer, a secure
>>> cookie
>>> ?? didn't have this with v6


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article ID: 911860 Wenn Sie einen sehr langen Name in dem Internet Explorer-Favoritenordner auf einem Windows Vista-based Computer verwenden, funktioniert Internet Explorer nicht mehr ordnungsgemń▀ KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20
Article ID: 911860 Internet Explorer no longer works correctly when you use a very long name in the Internet Explorer Favorites folder on a Windows Vista-based computer KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
[KB] Internet Explorer no longer works correctly when you use a very long name in the Internet Explorer Favorites folder on a Windows Vista-based computer Alezito [MS MVP] microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 1 05-15-2007 17:48




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:40.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120