Please help-IE7

Cherry

Please help-IE7
Just a few of the probs I'm having: IE7 won't show on page but task manager
shows it's running. nothing works in the google search bar, yahoo search
won't work either. i usually cannot log into yahoo mail nor msn mail. I have
at&t/yahoo service but the homepage won't show up/load... keeps trying to
load. I thought I'd try to uninstall ie then reinstall. I there is no
uninstall choice, no choices at all by IE in my add/remove program. I've
tried searching the web for answers but my computer just won't cooperate.
I've ran spybot and Adaware many times. OH, my mouse works wierdly sometimes
too. Probs are too many to list. Please help.
Leonard Grey

Re: Please help-IE7
Time to show your computer to a professional.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Cherry wrote:
> Just a few of the probs I'm having: IE7 won't show on page but task manager
> shows it's running. nothing works in the google search bar, yahoo search
> won't work either. i usually cannot log into yahoo mail nor msn mail. I have
> at&t/yahoo service but the homepage won't show up/load... keeps trying to
> load. I thought I'd try to uninstall ie then reinstall. I there is no
> uninstall choice, no choices at all by IE in my add/remove program. I've
> tried searching the web for answers but my computer just won't cooperate.
> I've ran spybot and Adaware many times. OH, my mouse works wierdly sometimes
> too. Probs are too many to list. Please help.

Cherry

Re: Please help-IE7
I was afraid of that. Thank you for you response.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Time to show your computer to a professional.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Cherry wrote:
> > Just a few of the probs I'm having: IE7 won't show on page but task manager
> > shows it's running. nothing works in the google search bar, yahoo search
> > won't work either. i usually cannot log into yahoo mail nor msn mail. I have
> > at&t/yahoo service but the homepage won't show up/load... keeps trying to
> > load. I thought I'd try to uninstall ie then reinstall. I there is no
> > uninstall choice, no choices at all by IE in my add/remove program. I've
> > tried searching the web for answers but my computer just won't cooperate.
> > I've ran spybot and Adaware many times. OH, my mouse works wierdly sometimes
> > too. Probs are too many to list. Please help.

Re: Please help-IE7
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30,
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html, or other appropriate forums for review

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Cherry wrote:
> Just a few of the probs I'm having: IE7 won't show on page but task
> manager
> shows it's running. nothing works in the google search bar, yahoo search
> won't work either. i usually cannot log into yahoo mail nor msn mail. I
> have
> at&t/yahoo service but the homepage won't show up/load... keeps trying to
> load. I thought I'd try to uninstall ie then reinstall. I there is no
> uninstall choice, no choices at all by IE in my add/remove program. I've
> tried searching the web for answers but my computer just won't cooperate.
> I've ran spybot and Adaware many times. OH, my mouse works wierdly
> sometimes
> too. Probs are too many to list. Please help.

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: Please help-IE7
"Cherry" <Cherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just a few of the probs I'm having: IE7 won't show on page but task
> manager
> shows it's running. nothing works in the google search bar, yahoo search
> won't work either. i usually cannot log into yahoo mail nor msn mail. I
> have
> at&t/yahoo service but the homepage won't show up/load... keeps trying to
> load. I thought I'd try to uninstall ie then reinstall. I there is no
> uninstall choice, no choices at all by IE in my add/remove program. I've
> tried searching the web for answers but my computer just won't cooperate.
> I've ran spybot and Adaware many times. OH, my mouse works wierdly
> sometimes
> too. Probs are too many to list. Please help.

Do a thorough check for malware, following all of the steps at one of these
Web pages.
Help with malware:
All MS-MVP Sites.
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
whose ads for malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince
you that you owe it to the author. See also:
of.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email