Can XP capture the IE screen into a file

AAaron123

Can XP capture the IE screen into a file
I'd like to capture and record for playback, the IE screen as I click
buttons, scroll and move from page to page.

Much like you might see in a tutorial.

Is that easy to do?

Does XP have that capability?

Thanks

Re: Can XP capture the IE screen into a file
See http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...creenshot.mspx and
other results of a simple Google search.

AAaron123 wrote:
> I'd like to capture and record for playback, the IE screen as I click
> buttons, scroll and move from page to page.
>
> Much like you might see in a tutorial.
>
> Is that easy to do?
>
> Does XP have that capability?
>

> Thanks

AAaron123

Re: Can XP capture the IE screen into a file
Manually taking screen shots and saving them one at a time would take a lot
of time.

I need something that will take one periodically and make a slide show or a
movie, or east save them automatically.

thanks

> See http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...creenshot.mspx
> and other results of a simple Google search.
>
> AAaron123 wrote:
>> I'd like to capture and record for playback, the IE screen as I click
>> buttons, scroll and move from page to page.
>>
>> Much like you might see in a tutorial.
>>
>> Is that easy to do?
>>
>> Does XP have that capability?
>>

>> Thanks

Leonard Grey

Re: Can XP capture the IE screen into a file
Search the web.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

AAaron123 wrote:
> Manually taking screen shots and saving them one at a time would take a lot
> of time.
>
> I need something that will take one periodically and make a slide show or a
> movie, or east save them automatically.
>

> thanks

>> See http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...creenshot.mspx
>> and other results of a simple Google search.
>>
>> AAaron123 wrote:
>>> I'd like to capture and record for playback, the IE screen as I click
>>> buttons, scroll and move from page to page.
>>>
>>> Much like you might see in a tutorial.
>>>
>>> Is that easy to do?
>>>
>>> Does XP have that capability?
>>>

>>> Thanks

AAaron123

Re: Can XP capture the IE screen into a file
I have.

What would you suggest for key words??

"Leonard Grey" <l.grey@not.valid.net> wrote in message
> Search the web.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> AAaron123 wrote:
>> Manually taking screen shots and saving them one at a time would take a
>> lot of time.
>>
>> I need something that will take one periodically and make a slide show or
>> a movie, or east save them automatically.
>>

>> thanks

>>> See http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...creenshot.mspx
>>> and other results of a simple Google search.

Sunny

"AAaron123" <aaaron123@roadrunner.com> wrote in message
| Manually taking screen shots and saving them one at a time would take a
lot
| of time.
|
| I need something that will take one periodically and make a slide show
or a
| movie, or east save them automatically.

Grab a cup of coffee and do some reading :
http://www.softplatz.com/software/screen/
http://www.bestshareware.net/screen-capture.htm

(Just a couple of sites using webferret search)

AAaron123

Re: Can XP capture the IE screen into a file
I was blinded by what I thought screen capture did.
Had no idea the same term was used for even making movies of the captured
images.

Thanks