IE7

healing_current

IE7
In Feb. I added FireFox browser and made it default. When needed IE to
access, I attempted to load IE, it would not. I uninstalled and reinstalled.
It will not load?
What can I do short of purging the hard drive and reinstalling everything?
Replies to healing_current@yahoo.com welcome. - William

Re: IE7
And if you set IE as your default Browser, what happens?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30,
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html, or other appropriate forums for review

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

healing_current wrote:
> In Feb. I added FireFox browser and made it default. When needed IE to
> access, I attempted to load IE, it would not. I uninstalled and
> reinstalled. It will not load?
> What can I do short of purging the hard drive and reinstalling everything?
> Replies to healing_current@yahoo.com welcome. - William

healing_current

Re: IE7

If I resent IE as default...nada.....nothing happens....no popup, etc.
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> And if you set IE as your default Browser, what happens?

> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315
>
> Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting your hijackthis log
> to an appropriate forum.
>
> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
> http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
> http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_R...:_Introduction
> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
> http://defendingyourmachine2.blogspot.com/

> (http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe) is the preferred tool to use (in
> conjuction with some other utilities). HijackThis will NOT fix anything on
> its own, but it will help you to both identify and remove any
> hijackware/spyware with assistance from an expert. **Post your log to
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30,
> http://castlecops.com/forum67.html, or other appropriate forums for review
> by an expert in such matters, not here.**

> independent (i.e., not BigBoxStoreUSA or Geek Squad) computer repair shop.
>
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> healing_current wrote:
> > In Feb. I added FireFox browser and made it default. When needed IE to
> > access, I attempted to load IE, it would not. I uninstalled and
> > reinstalled. It will not load?
> > What can I do short of purging the hard drive and reinstalling everything?
> > Replies to healing_current@yahoo.com welcome. - William

Re: IE7
Keep reading my reply...