Windows Internet Explorer 7

AUREA WALKER

Windows Internet Explorer 7
We would like to have windows explorer as our only web page,we do not care
for the MSN web paget that have 90% of items we never need nor deal with.So
we would like a web page," that clearly pictures the windows internet
expolrer 7 beautiful web page".We could care less, about having google for
any refrences,because every google download, carries a virus with it, so once
we got rid of the viruses, we deleted every google refrence from our
computer.Then we took severial months, trying to get the spellcheck to work,
In our Outlook Express,that has not been accomplished to date, se we cant
actually use the O/X,FOR EMAIL MESSAGES NOR CAN WE SEND MESSAGES FROM THERE
EITHER?.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Windows Internet Explorer 7
What, exactly, is your question about Internet Explorer?

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

AUREA WALKER wrote:
> We would like to have windows explorer as our only web page,we do not care
> for the MSN web paget that have 90% of items we never need nor deal with.So
> we would like a web page," that clearly pictures the windows internet
> expolrer 7 beautiful web page".We could care less, about having google for
> any refrences,because every google download, carries a virus with it, so once
> we got rid of the viruses, we deleted every google refrence from our
> computer.Then we took severial months, trying to get the spellcheck to work,
> In our Outlook Express,that has not been accomplished to date, se we cant
> actually use the O/X,FOR EMAIL MESSAGES NOR CAN WE SEND MESSAGES FROM THERE
> EITHER?.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: Windows Internet Explorer 7
And your Suggestion is...?

A1. IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Home page: Select whatever page
you want.

A2. What "google downloads" and why are you downloading stuff that way to
begin with?

A3. See OE Help | Spelling.

A4. Post about your other OE problems in a new thread in this newsgroup:
microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

AUREA WALKER wrote:
> We would like to have windows explorer as our only web page,we do not
> care
> for the MSN web paget that have 90% of items we never need nor deal
> with.So
> we would like a web page," that clearly pictures the windows internet
> expolrer 7 beautiful web page".We could care less, about having google for
> any refrences,because every google download, carries a virus with it, so
> once we got rid of the viruses, we deleted every google refrence from our
> computer.Then we took severial months, trying to get the spellcheck to
> work,
> In our Outlook Express,that has not been accomplished to date, se we cant
> actually use the O/X,FOR EMAIL MESSAGES NOR CAN WE SEND MESSAGES FROM
> THERE
> EITHER?.

dalek2

Re: Windows Internet Explorer 7
On Jul 25, 4:33*pm, AUREA WALKER <AUREA
WAL...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> * *We would like to have windows explorer as our only web page,we do not care
> for the MSN web paget that have 90% of items we never need nor deal with.So
> we would like a web page," that clearly pictures the windows internet
> expolrer 7 beautiful web page".We could care less, about having google for
> any refrences,because every google download, carries a virus with it, so once

You end with a question mark but I am not sure what the question is!!
Think you need to provide a little clarity here.

> we got rid of the viruses, we deleted every google refrence from our
> computer.Then we took severial months, trying to get the spellcheck to work,
> In our Outlook Express,that has not been accomplished to date, se we cant
> actually use the O/X,FOR EMAIL MESSAGES NOR CAN WE SEND MESSAGES FROM THERE
> EITHER?.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...-us/default.as...

Donald Anadell

"AUREA WALKER" <AUREA WALKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> We would like to have windows explorer as our only web page,we do not
> care
> for the MSN web paget that have 90% of items we never need nor deal
> with.So
> we would like a web page," that clearly pictures the windows internet
> expolrer 7 beautiful web page".

If you are not satisfied with your current Home Page, then why not simply
change it to something more to your liking.

> We could care less, about having google for
> any refrences,because every google download, carries a virus with it, so
> once
> we got rid of the viruses, we deleted every google refrence from our
> computer.

Hogwash!! Using the Google Search page:
http://www.google.com/
for a Home Page did not infect your machine.

> Then we took severial months, trying to get the spellcheck to work,
> In our Outlook Express,that has not been accomplished to date, se we cant
> actually use the O/X,FOR EMAIL MESSAGES NOR CAN WE SEND MESSAGES FROM
> THERE
> EITHER?.

Outlook Express spell checking functionality requires that you have one of
the following programs also installed on your machine, MS Office, MS Works,
or MS Word. If you have one of these programs installed and the Outlook
Express spell checking function is still not working then you might have a
look at one of the following two sites for help with the issue:

http://www.theeldergeek.com/oe_spellcheck.htm
http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_010.html

Otherwise, post your problem with Outlook Express to the appropriate news
group:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ress.ge neral

Good luck,

Donald Anadell