Most users of IE7/Vista do not have problems with Hotmail. Find out what's
different about the software environment on your computer.
1. With the warning that a reset will delete autocomplete data, such as
passwords and you will have to reinstall browser add-ons, work through this
936213- How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7:
2. 936214- How to troubleshoot compatibility problems that affect IE7 in
(Also applies to XP)
3. [Guided help] Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or
4. 926431- Error message when you start IE7 or try to access a website:
5. 936215- How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer 7 issues in Windows Vista:
Hope this helps,
[MS MVP- IE]
"mad-merlin" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> welcome to the wonderful world of vista....
> mine does the same especially with......hotmail!!!! i cannot read a
> i tried to reach out to see what i can do but there is nothing to do, this
> vista which is a "great improvement" and a "leap forward".
> so my conclusion is windows vista = my next computer is a MAC!!!!!
> sorry, but your solution i guess would be that your next computer be a
> "upset-kent" wrote:
> > I use explorer for a browser. I use Office 2007 and the AOL to work on
> > internet through Explorer. THIS PROCESS CONSTANTLY CRASHES. I HAVE TO
> > AND EVEN REBOOT OVER AND OVER. I AM TIRED OF THIS. I AM SWITCHING TO
> > ASAP UNLESS SOMEONE GIVES ME AN ANSWER TO THIS ISSUE. THIS IS HAPPENING
> > EVERY 5 MINUTES !!!!!