MSN hotmail

wally

MSN hotmail
Do you people intentionally and by design make it difficult to find whatever
page/address is necessary to file questions and complaints?

This question concerns my Windows LIVE / hotmail address.
why is it that every time that I try to log onto my webb address to check my
mail, I get this message : The e-mail address or password is incorrect.
Please try again.
on my first try, but on my second try, I can get in.

I know for a fact that I am correctly entering my e-mail address, AND my
password... AND, I know that I am entering my password with the correct upper
and lower case letters.

This is one helluva pain in the ass...I am getting tired of having to enter
my e-mail address, and my password, twice before I can view my mail

By the way, I also know that I am not the only one having this problem, as
my wife has also encountered this problem
Patrick

Re: MSN hotmail
wally wrote:
> Do you people intentionally and by design make it difficult to find whatever
> page/address is necessary to file questions and complaints?
>
> This question concerns my Windows LIVE / hotmail address.
> why is it that every time that I try to log onto my webb address to check my
> mail, I get this message : The e-mail address or password is incorrect.
> Please try again.
> on my first try, but on my second try, I can get in.
>
> I know for a fact that I am correctly entering my e-mail address, AND my
> password... AND, I know that I am entering my password with the correct upper
> and lower case letters.
>
> This is one helluva pain in the ass...I am getting tired of having to enter
> my e-mail address, and my password, twice before I can view my mail
>
> By the way, I also know that I am not the only one having this problem, as
> my wife has also encountered this problem

This happens to me too. It's been happening for months.

Regards,
Patrick.

Re: MSN hotmail
[Forwarded to Internet Mail newsgroup via crosspost]

Optimize IE for Windows Live Hotmail
http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/...708!6203.entry

Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings:
http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/...708!5828.entry

E-mail Support:
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?...ail&ct=eformts
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net