Icompatible Browser

Sandyd

Icompatible Browser
Having used facebook successfully for several weeks, I was sent a link to an
update for an existing application. Now when I try to log in to facebook I
get a message saying "Incompatible browser". I am using Windows Vista with
IE7. Can anyone help, please!
--
Thanks Sandy
Leonard Grey

Re: Icompatible Browser
How do we find out what "a link to an update for an existing
application" means?

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Sandyd wrote:
> Having used facebook successfully for several weeks, I was sent a link to an
> update for an existing application. Now when I try to log in to facebook I
> get a message saying "Incompatible browser". I am using Windows Vista with
> IE7. Can anyone help, please!

Sandyd

Re: Icompatible Browser
In an email received from a member facebook(trustworthy) there were a number
of links to click on for an updated version of the family tree application on
the facebook site. This would appear to a new version of facebook itself.
--
Thanks Sandy

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> How do we find out what "a link to an update for an existing
> application" means?
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Sandyd wrote:
> > Having used facebook successfully for several weeks, I was sent a link to an
> > update for an existing application. Now when I try to log in to facebook I
> > get a message saying "Incompatible browser". I am using Windows Vista with
> > IE7. Can anyone help, please!

Re: Icompatible Browser
(if any)?

9 times out of 10, the error's caused by your third-party firewall. Does
the behavior persist if you disable it AND THEN ENABLE the Windows Firewall?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/