Why I can't go on www.migente.com

Khrist00

Why I can't go on www.migente.com
Everytime I try to log into migente it does not go through, I was on the site
this morning for a little while,then the screen froze,this always happens,so
after that I tried to go back on and it wouldn't let me, what should I do?
--
Brandon Mac
Leonard Grey

Re: Why I can't go on www.migente.com
No problem here with IE 7 and FF3.

Because it's a dating website, it may be blocked by a higher authority.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Khrist00 wrote:
> Everytime I try to log into migente it does not go through, I was on the site
> this morning for a little while,then the screen froze,this always happens,so
> after that I tried to go back on and it wouldn't let me, what should I do?

Re: Why I can't go on www.migente.com
<snicker>

Leonard Grey wrote:
> No problem here with IE 7 and FF3.
>
> Because it's a dating website, it may be blocked by a higher authority.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Khrist00 wrote:
>> Everytime I try to log into migente it does not go through, I was on the
>> site this morning for a little while,then the screen froze,this always
>> happens,so after that I tried to go back on and it wouldn't let me, what
>> should I do?

koorbim angeles

cant talk to no one
why when i click on someone s pic it freezes?

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Re: Why I can't go on www.migente.com
20-Jul-08

<snicker>

Leonard Grey wrote:

On Sunday, July 20, 2008 5:43 PM
Khrist0 wrote:

Why I can't go on www.migente.com
Everytime I try to log into migente it does not go through, I was on the site
this morning for a little while,then the screen froze,this always happens,so
after that I tried to go back on and it wouldn't let me, what should I do?
--
Brandon Mac

On Sunday, July 20, 2008 5:51 PM
Leonard Grey wrote:

No problem here with IE 7 and FF3.
No problem here with IE 7 and FF3.

Because it is a dating website, it may be blocked by a higher authority.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Khrist00 wrote:

On Sunday, July 20, 2008 8:04 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Re: Why I can't go on www.migente.com
<snicker>

Leonard Grey wrote:

Generic Feed Parsers Redux
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...sers-redu.aspx
rob^_^

Re: cant talk to no one
Hi Koorbim,

Windows version and IE version?

Which site?

or are you looking for help with Messenger?

Regards.