IE7/Vista Zoom feature and page scaling...

john stuart

IE7/Vista Zoom feature and page scaling...
Until recently, there was a Zoom page button at the bottom right of the open
IE7 browser window. It's not there now, and further, the page scaling of the
browser is zoomed to some value that now requires scrolling to view the right
and left edges of the browser window. Can someone please advise me on what I
need to do to restore the zoom button, and fix the scaling problem? The
status bar that has the zoom buttom and the other info is missing.

TIA
Leonard Grey

Re: IE7/Vista Zoom feature and page scaling...
View > Status Bar

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

john stuart wrote:
> Until recently, there was a Zoom page button at the bottom right of the open
> IE7 browser window. It's not there now, and further, the page scaling of the
> browser is zoomed to some value that now requires scrolling to view the right
> and left edges of the browser window. Can someone please advise me on what I
> need to do to restore the zoom button, and fix the scaling problem? The
> status bar that has the zoom buttom and the other info is missing.
>
> TIA

john stuart

Re: IE7/Vista Zoom feature and page scaling...

Sorry for my density here, request additional detail for your reply, I
don't understand, "view" what? right clicking doesn't present any context
menu with
"Status Bar", but I beleive this is where my problem is.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> View > Status Bar
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> john stuart wrote:
> > Until recently, there was a Zoom page button at the bottom right of the open
> > IE7 browser window. It's not there now, and further, the page scaling of the
> > browser is zoomed to some value that now requires scrolling to view the right
> > and left edges of the browser window. Can someone please advise me on what I
> > need to do to restore the zoom button, and fix the scaling problem? The
> > status bar that has the zoom buttom and the other info is missing.
> >
> > TIA

john stuart

Re: IE7/Vista Zoom feature and page scaling...

Nevermind my last, I got it now, thanks for the boot in the a$$, that's what
I needed. :>)
"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> View > Status Bar
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> john stuart wrote:
> > Until recently, there was a Zoom page button at the bottom right of the open
> > IE7 browser window. It's not there now, and further, the page scaling of the
> > browser is zoomed to some value that now requires scrolling to view the right
> > and left edges of the browser window. Can someone please advise me on what I
> > need to do to restore the zoom button, and fix the scaling problem? The
> > status bar that has the zoom buttom and the other info is missing.
> >
> > TIA

Leonard Grey

Re: IE7/Vista Zoom feature and page scaling...
No problem...glad to help.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est