Blocked Page keeps coming up on every website

Seth_XD

Blocked Page keeps coming up on every website
Just recently I was browsing the internet and I was trying to sign in to my
yahoo email account and it kept saying: "This page is blocked" and "this site
contains malicious material that could be harmful to your computer." And it
advertises windows XP antivirus program no matter what you do it keeps me
from accessing any webpage due to the content of malicious material. It even
didn't allow me to access the microsoft web page! I already have an antivirus
program installed on my computer and i check for viruses regularly but the
blocked page still keeps coming up.
VanguardLH

Re: Blocked Page keeps coming up on every website
Seth_XD wrote:

> Just recently I was browsing the internet and I was trying to sign in to my
> yahoo email account and it kept saying: "This page is blocked" and "this site
> contains malicious material that could be harmful to your computer." And it
> advertises windows XP antivirus program no matter what you do it keeps me
> from accessing any webpage due to the content of malicious material. It even
> didn't allow me to access the microsoft web page! I already have an antivirus
> program installed on my computer and i check for viruses regularly but the
> blocked page still keeps coming up.

You've been infected by the Antivirus pest. See if you can get other
anti-malware downloaded and installed (Spybot S&D, Lavasoft Ad-Aware,
SuperAntispyware) and use HijackThis (TrendMicro) to check what
might've installed itself to affect the web browser's behavior. You
might have to load IE7 in its no add-ons mode (you didn't mention WHICH
version of IE that you use).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9162914AAyexDV

That you got this pest probably means you have others that downloaded
it.

Re: Blocked Page keeps coming up on every website
Your machine is already infected! Do NOT click on any links in that advert!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
(http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe) is the preferred tool to use.
It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware with
assistance from an expert. **Post your log to
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30,
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html, or other appropriate forums for review

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Seth_XD wrote:
> Just recently I was browsing the internet and I was trying to sign in to
> my
> yahoo email account and it kept saying: "This page is blocked" and "this
> site contains malicious material that could be harmful to your computer."
> And it advertises windows XP antivirus program no matter what you do it
> keeps me from accessing any webpage due to the content of malicious
> material. It even didn't allow me to access the microsoft web page! I
> already have an antivirus program installed on my computer and i check for
> viruses regularly but the blocked page still keeps coming up.

Seth_XD

Re: Blocked Page keeps coming up on every website
Yes it is IE7 that iam using and i do have Trend Micro Internet security