Vista USB Mouse Freezes Fix and Windows 7

microsoft.public.hu.windowsvista

Commander Blaize

Vista USB Mouse Freezes Fix and Windows 7
Method 1

*For Microsoft Windows Vista (and windows 7)
Click Start, and type device manager in the Start Search box.
Click Device Manager in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.
In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
Right-click USB Root Hub and then click Properties.
In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog box, click the Power Management tab.
Remove the check from the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each USB Root Hub listed in the Device Manager.

Under Power settings, check the 'USB settings' -> 'USB selective suspend settings' and make sure it is disabled.

Check Thumbnail, highlighted: Open Device manager, Double click on Universal Serial Bus controller at the bottom, Double Click USB Root Hub, Click Power Management on top right, Uncheck Allow Power...

Method 2

*You can disable the USB Selective Suspend feature as a workaround by editing the registry. The USB device may become unresponsive because of a race condition in the Selective Suspend feature. The Selective Suspend feature suspends the USB device to efficiently maintain battery power by enabling the computer to turn off the USB device. However, sometimes this feature may not correctly wake up the USB device. Therefore, the USB device is unresponsive when you try to use it.
You might want to disable this feature for server products where power management is not important or required.
*To disable the Selective Suspend feature, follow these steps:
Click Start and then click Run.
Note If you are running Windows Vista, click Start, and then use the Start Search box.
Type regedit, and then click OK. Registry Editor opens.
Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\USB
If the DisableSelectiveSuspend registry entry is present, double-click it. If it is not present, create the entry. To create the entry, follow these steps:
On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD.
Type DisableSelectiveSuspend, and then press ENTER.
On the Edit menu, click Modify.
In the Value data field, type 1 to disable the Selective Suspend feature, and then click OK.

This Credit goes to bmerdinian

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/wind...dinian-195757/

If you see him buy him a beer....

Location: Czech Republic
Liamypraime is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do you sleep on a mattress, or something missing of the ordinary?
The starring hindrance that prevents split of people leather is misperception. It is believed that leather is sportsmanlike for the average and that even if you might find the for it you not want to get laid to pass the continuous that pieces roll in the hay need of. The in price between a splice of leather and its fabric covered counterpart is often a bit fewer than the shopper imagined it be. When you factor in the extended of leather as fight to fabric the price actually turns upside down and the fabric fancify more expensive in the long run. Now that we lie with dispelled the misconception of price lets bed a look at the issue of .

double oak bed brownfauxleatherbedframe
Hunibal

Re: Vista USB Mouse Freezes Fix and Windows 7

"Liamypraime" <Liamypraime.42bvce@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:Liamypraime.42bvce@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> The starring hindrance that prevents split of people leather is
> misperception. It is believed that leather is sportsmanlike for the
> average and that even if you might find the for it you not want to get
> laid to pass the continuous that pieces roll in the hay need of. The in
> price between a splice of leather and its fabric covered counterpart is
> often a bit fewer than the shopper imagined it be. When you factor in
> the extended of leather as fight to fabric the price actually turns
> upside down and the fabric fancify more expensive in the long run. Now
> that we lie with dispelled the misconception of price lets bed a look at
> the issue of .
>
> 'double oak bed brownfauxleatherbedframe'
> (http://brownfauxleatherbedframe.nuclearblogs.net/?p=3)

This Guy is nuts!

--

Cheers _ Hunibal _