Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Icônes avec "?"

microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.multimedia






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2008
milsabords
 

Posts: n/a
Icônes avec "?"
Bonjour,

Quand j'ouvre un dossier qui contient des images avec un explorateur
(explorer ou powerdesk) , les icônes présentent un "?" noir superposé à
l'icône de l'application par défaut ou à la vignette. C'est le cas pour les
jpg et les bmp, mais pas pour les gif. Quand je clique une icône l'image
s'ouvre bien avec l'application par défaut.

Avez vous une explication?

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2008
milsabords
 

Posts: n/a
Re : Icônes avec "?" -- Résolu


"milsabords" <nospam@nowhere.net.invalid> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : #xJUyFDNJHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Bonjour,
>
> Quand j'ouvre un dossier qui contient des images avec un explorateur
> (explorer ou powerdesk) , les icônes présentent un "?" noir superposé à
> l'icône de l'application par défaut ou à la vignette. C'est le cas pour
> les jpg et les bmp, mais pas pour les gif. Quand je clique une icône
> l'image s'ouvre bien avec l'application par défaut.
>
> Avez vous une explication?


J'avais installé un gadget qui met et décode des "watermarks" sur les
images.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2008
Le Claude
 

Posts: n/a
Re : Icônes avec "?" -- Résolu
Salut,

Tu nous dis :
> J'avais installé un gadget qui met et décode des "watermarks" sur les images.

Heureusement que tu as donné la solution, parce que là.....! Ce n'était pas évident-

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.


"milsabords" <nospam@nowhere.net.invalid> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: #zSU0lGNJHA.728@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>
>
> "milsabords" <nospam@nowhere.net.invalid> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
> discussion : #xJUyFDNJHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> Quand j'ouvre un dossier qui contient des images avec un explorateur (explorer ou
>> powerdesk) , les icônes présentent un "?" noir superposé à l'icône de l'application par
>> défaut ou à la vignette. C'est le cas pour les jpg et les bmp, mais pas pour les gif.
>> Quand je clique une icône l'image s'ouvre bien avec l'application par défaut.
>>
>> Avez vous une explication?

>
> J'avais installé un gadget qui met et décode des "watermarks" sur les images.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Le dossiers "Utilisateurs" apparait maintenant avec le libellé "Users" Michel S. microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 4 02-09-2008 17:21
Icônes barre de "lancement rapide" Decfixh microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 2 02-04-2008 15:30
icones de "gérer les réseaux sans fil" Mc_Cp microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.reseau 0 10-23-2007 21:08
Article ID: 937249 "Mirovanje" is used for both the "Sleep" command and the "Hibernate" command on the "Shut Down" menu in the Slovenian version of Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Article ID: 938723 "Hibernates" or "hibernation" appears instead of "sleeps" or "sleep" in Power Options in the Traditional Chinese (CHT) version of Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:14.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120