Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Registry Booster

microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2010
Jean-Da
 

Posts: n/a
Registry Booster
Bonjour,
Dans le journal en ligne GNT, ils n'arrêtent pas de vanter un peiti logiciel
"Registry Booster". Quelqu'un connait-il ce programme. Vaut-il la peine de
l'installer ou va-t-il mettre le "bronx" dans l'ordi. Je tourne sur Vista
premium familiale.
Merci de me renseigner.
Cordialement

--
Jean-Da
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2010
J. K.
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Registry Booster
Bonjour, soir, Jean-Da qui a crit :
[..]

> Bonjour,
> Dans le journal en ligne GNT, ils n'arrtent pas de vanter un peiti
> logiciel "Registry Booster". Quelqu'un connait-il ce programme.
> Vaut-il la peine de l'installer ou va-t-il mettre le "bronx" dans
> l'ordi. Je tourne sur Vista premium familiale.
> Merci de me renseigner.
> Cordialement


Tu as dj pos la question le 04.03.2010
http://www.generation-nt.com/reponse...e-3715031.html
Des trous de mmoire !

--
Cordialement.
Jacques


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2010
Jean-Da
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Registry Booster
Bonsoir,
Mille excuse, je n'avais pas remarqué qu'il s'agissait de la même saleté.
J'ai eu plaisir * relire les avis émis * l'encontre de cette arnaque.
Cordialement
--
Jean-Da


"J. K." wrote:

> Bonjour, soir, Jean-Da qui a écrit :
> [..]
>
> > Bonjour,
> > Dans le journal en ligne GNT, ils n'arrêtent pas de vanter un peiti
> > logiciel "Registry Booster". Quelqu'un connait-il ce programme.
> > Vaut-il la peine de l'installer ou va-t-il mettre le "bronx" dans
> > l'ordi. Je tourne sur Vista premium familiale.
> > Merci de me renseigner.
> > Cordialement

>
> Tu as déj* posé la question le 04.03.2010
> http://www.generation-nt.com/reponse...e-3715031.html
> Des trous de mémoire !
>
> --
> Cordialement.
> Jacques
>
>
> .
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2010
J. K.
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Registry Booster
Re,


[..]
> Bonsoir,
> Mille excuse, je n'avais pas remarqu qu'il s'agissait de la mme
> salet. J'ai eu plaisir relire les avis mis l'encontre de cette
> arnaque. Cordialement


Tu pensais, peut-tre, que les avis avaient chang. On ne connat pas
encore les effets du volcan islandais.


>>> Bonjour,
>>> Dans le journal en ligne GNT, ils n'arrtent pas de vanter un peiti
>>> logiciel "Registry Booster". Quelqu'un connait-il ce programme.
>>> Vaut-il la peine de l'installer ou va-t-il mettre le "bronx" dans
>>> l'ordi. Je tourne sur Vista premium familiale.
>>> Merci de me renseigner.
>>> Cordialement

>>
>> Tu as dj pos la question le 04.03.2010
>> http://www.generation-nt.com/reponse...e-3715031.html
>> Des trous de mmoire !


--
Cordialement.
Jacques


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uniblue Registry Booster and registry scans. rq microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 12 08-22-2010 03:22
Registry Booster Jean-Da microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 7 03-04-2010 18:39
Registry Booster Jean-Da microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 3 02-09-2010 14:32
Registry Booster P Fruin microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 01-22-2008 02:07




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:14.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120