is there a setting to be able to copy and paste in vista?

microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general

hawkeye install co.

is there a setting to be able to copy and paste in vista?
I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails I
send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and if
I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to someone
it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to complete
this task?

Le Claude

Re: is there a setting to be able to copy and paste in vista?
Salut,

En français, s'il te plait, on te comprendra mieux...!
--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.

"hawkeye install co." <rpeterson105@dticentral.com> a écrit dans le message
de news969892D-2B33-4D32-B99E-DA3727895E1E@microsoft.com...
>I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails
>I send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and
>if I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to
>someone it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to
>complete this task?

Sabrem JORAM

Re: is there a setting to be able to copy and paste in vista?
FU2 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

--
Pascal, F-20214

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...3a6eb5c16e5522

Mick Murphy

Re: is there a setting to be able to copy and paste in vista?
Already posted under a different name:

Subject: is there a setting to change in vista to copy and paste?
1/17/2009 5:42 PM PST

By: hawkeye install co. In: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails I
send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and if
I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to someone
it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to complete
this task?

--
Mad Mike