KB940510

microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general

Clayton

KB940510
I have a legit copy of Vista on my computer and I understand that KB940510
update via windows update installs this update to enable Windows Vista to
detect software that bypasses product activation and interferes with normal
Windows operation.

Will this check once? or do I have another spyware program from Microsoft
that's going to check a million times and cause system performance issues,
or as Microsoft says, interferes with normal Windows operation?

cheers

Clayton

Re: KB940510
Sorry guys, just realised this is a french group

"Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>I have a legit copy of Vista on my computer and I understand that KB940510
>update via windows update installs this update to enable Windows Vista to
>detect software that bypasses product activation and interferes with normal
>Windows operation.
>
> Will this check once? or do I have another spyware program from Microsoft
> that's going to check a million times and cause system performance issues,
> or as Microsoft says, interferes with normal Windows operation?
>
> cheers

Jean-Noël

Re: KB940510
Bonjour