Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

SP1

microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2008
Antoine
 

Posts: n/a
SP1
Bonjour a tous.
Est que vous savez si le SP1 de vista sera gratuit?
Comment se le procurer?
Merci.
--
Antoine
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2008
FDDKDR \( :-Fred-: \)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: SP1
Bonjour,

"Antoine" <antoine@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : C46D496D-FE9A-4E9D-AE18-D69D1FDF1D1A@microsoft.com...
> Bonjour a tous.
> Est que vous savez si le SP1 de vista sera gratuit?


Oui.

> Comment se le procurer?


Quand il sera dispo :

- lien sur le site de Microsoft pour le télécharger (section
"Téléchargements et évaluations" -> "centre de téléchargements":
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...displaylang=fr ), dans un
premier temps (en mars apparemment)
- par Windows Update dans un deuxième temps (en mars aussi)


Cordialement,

FDDKDR ( :-Fred-: )

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2008
~Jean-Marc~ [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: SP1
Salut FDDKDR ( :-Fred-: ),
tu nous disais :
> - lien sur le site de Microsoft pour le tlcharger (section
> "Tlchargements et valuations" -> "centre de tlchargements":
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...displaylang=fr ), dans
> un premier temps (en mars apparemment)
> - par Windows Update dans un deuxime temps (en mars aussi)


* Mile Stone 1 (Feb 4, 2008): Available to OEM and Retail Channel
* Mile Stone 2 (Early March 2008): Vista SP1 Volume Licensing Availability
* Mile Stone 3 (Mid March 2008): Vista SP1 availability through Windows Update/MSDN/TechNet
* Mile Stone 4 (April 2008): Will be pushed via Automatic Update

Source :
http://blogs.technet.com/bpaulblog/a...ce-pack-1.aspx

@+

--
~Jean-Marc~ MVP Shell/User Fr
( Vista x86 Ultimate )
- http://msmvps.com/blogs/docxp/ -
- http://docxp.mvps.org -

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2008
Roger LEDIG
 

Posts: n/a
Re: SP1
Bonjour

Pas en mise en jour automatique de suite, car je me demande si je dois
bloquer celle-ci a cause de cette mise jour que je veux sauvegarder pour
la rinstaller au cas o et pour la dispatcher aussi.

Cette nouvelle tombe quasi a pic

Merci Jean-Marc

Cordialement

Roger

"~Jean-Marc~ [MVP]" <doc.j-m.OTER@ouanadoudou.fr> a crit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : 4D39BA55-5B68-4D5A-A916-6ACE61D95E35@microsoft.com...
> Salut FDDKDR ( :-Fred-: ),
> tu nous disais :
>> - lien sur le site de Microsoft pour le tlcharger (section
>> "Tlchargements et valuations" -> "centre de tlchargements":
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...displaylang=fr ), dans
>> un premier temps (en mars apparemment)
>> - par Windows Update dans un deuxime temps (en mars aussi)

>
> * Mile Stone 1 (Feb 4, 2008): Available to OEM and Retail Channel
> * Mile Stone 2 (Early March 2008): Vista SP1 Volume Licensing Availability
> * Mile Stone 3 (Mid March 2008): Vista SP1 availability through Windows
> Update/MSDN/TechNet
> * Mile Stone 4 (April 2008): Will be pushed via Automatic Update
>
> Source :
> http://blogs.technet.com/bpaulblog/a...ce-pack-1.aspx
>
> @+
>
> --
> ~Jean-Marc~ MVP Shell/User Fr
> ( Vista x86 Ultimate )
> - http://msmvps.com/blogs/docxp/ -
> - http://docxp.mvps.org -


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2008
Eric ALEXEENKO
 

Posts: n/a
VISTA SP1
Bonjour,

Tout cel est bien compliqu! Moi je pense que la SP1 arriva un jour via
WINDOWS UPDATE. Que pensez-vous?

:-)))


"Roger LEDIG" <aaaa.aaaa@aa.aa> a crit dans le message de
news:%23dAZn5KbIHA.484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Bonjour
>
> Pas en mise en jour automatique de suite, car je me demande si je dois
> bloquer celle-ci a cause de cette mise jour que je veux sauvegarder pour
> la rinstaller au cas o et pour la dispatcher aussi.
>
> Cette nouvelle tombe quasi a pic
>
> Merci Jean-Marc
>
> Cordialement
>
> Roger
>
> "~Jean-Marc~ [MVP]" <doc.j-m.OTER@ouanadoudou.fr> a crit dans le message
> de groupe de discussion :
> 4D39BA55-5B68-4D5A-A916-6ACE61D95E35@microsoft.com...
>> Salut FDDKDR ( :-Fred-: ),
>> tu nous disais :
>>> - lien sur le site de Microsoft pour le tlcharger (section
>>> "Tlchargements et valuations" -> "centre de tlchargements":
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...displaylang=fr ), dans
>>> un premier temps (en mars apparemment)
>>> - par Windows Update dans un deuxime temps (en mars aussi)

>>
>> * Mile Stone 1 (Feb 4, 2008): Available to OEM and Retail Channel
>> * Mile Stone 2 (Early March 2008): Vista SP1 Volume Licensing
>> Availability
>> * Mile Stone 3 (Mid March 2008): Vista SP1 availability through Windows
>> Update/MSDN/TechNet
>> * Mile Stone 4 (April 2008): Will be pushed via Automatic Update
>>
>> Source :
>> http://blogs.technet.com/bpaulblog/a...ce-pack-1.aspx
>>
>> @+
>>
>> --
>> ~Jean-Marc~ MVP Shell/User Fr
>> ( Vista x86 Ultimate )
>> - http://msmvps.com/blogs/docxp/ -
>> - http://docxp.mvps.org -

>
>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2008
Roger LEDIG
 

Posts: n/a
Re: VISTA SP1
Bonjour

on est pas encore en mars ?

Cordialement

Roger



"Eric ALEXEENKO" <eric.alexeenko@worldonline.be> a crit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : 570CF02A-FD8E-4940-97EC-B3B51D87BA10@microsoft.com...
> Bonjour,
>
> Tout cel est bien compliqu! Moi je pense que la SP1 arriva un jour via
> WINDOWS UPDATE. Que pensez-vous?
>
> :-)))
>
>
> "Roger LEDIG" <aaaa.aaaa@aa.aa> a crit dans le message de
> news:%23dAZn5KbIHA.484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Bonjour
>>
>> Pas en mise en jour automatique de suite, car je me demande si je dois
>> bloquer celle-ci a cause de cette mise jour que je veux sauvegarder
>> pour la rinstaller au cas o et pour la dispatcher aussi.
>>
>> Cette nouvelle tombe quasi a pic
>>
>> Merci Jean-Marc
>>
>> Cordialement
>>
>> Roger
>>
>> "~Jean-Marc~ [MVP]" <doc.j-m.OTER@ouanadoudou.fr> a crit dans le message
>> de groupe de discussion :
>> 4D39BA55-5B68-4D5A-A916-6ACE61D95E35@microsoft.com...
>>> Salut FDDKDR ( :-Fred-: ),
>>> tu nous disais :
>>>> - lien sur le site de Microsoft pour le tlcharger (section
>>>> "Tlchargements et valuations" -> "centre de tlchargements":
>>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...displaylang=fr ), dans
>>>> un premier temps (en mars apparemment)
>>>> - par Windows Update dans un deuxime temps (en mars aussi)
>>>
>>> * Mile Stone 1 (Feb 4, 2008): Available to OEM and Retail Channel
>>> * Mile Stone 2 (Early March 2008): Vista SP1 Volume Licensing
>>> Availability
>>> * Mile Stone 3 (Mid March 2008): Vista SP1 availability through Windows
>>> Update/MSDN/TechNet
>>> * Mile Stone 4 (April 2008): Will be pushed via Automatic Update
>>>
>>> Source :
>>> http://blogs.technet.com/bpaulblog/a...ce-pack-1.aspx
>>>
>>> @+
>>>
>>> --
>>> ~Jean-Marc~ MVP Shell/User Fr
>>> ( Vista x86 Ultimate )
>>> - http://msmvps.com/blogs/docxp/ -
>>> - http://docxp.mvps.org -

>>
>>

>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's the difference between SP1 RC Refresh 2 and the full SP1? Stan microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 8 02-07-2008 21:52
SP1 RC users- Read if you have Vista SP1 romanom microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 01-12-2008 13:02
Cannot Install Vista SP1 because of previous SP1 Beta dnr microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 7 12-13-2007 23:58
What is the upgrade path from SP1 RC to SP1 RTM? Bob microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 5 12-13-2007 23:35
WSUS 2.0 SP1 master WSUS on W2K3 SP1 -- will it sync with WSUS 2.0 Bob microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 11-21-2007 07:59




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:22.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120