Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

outlouk 2007 sous vista

microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.administration






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2009
toumi30
 

Posts: n/a
outlouk 2007 sous vista
Bonjour,n'ai plus acces à ma messagerie,:message,je n'ai pas de droit,ensuite,
message erreur:
C:\users\micro\AppData\local\microsoft\outlouk\out louk.pst
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2009
Le Claude
 

Posts: n/a
Re: outlouk 2007 sous vista
Salut,

Dans C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 tu cherches Scanpst.exe,
il est normalement capable de réparer le PST.
--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.


"toumi30" <toumi30@domain-xyz.in> a écrit dans le message de
newsv-dnT_Mns3JbRPU4p2dnAA@giganews.com...
> Bonjour,n'ai plus acces à ma messagerie,:message,je n'ai pas de
> droit,ensuite,
> message erreur:
> C:\users\micro\AppData\local\microsoft\outlouk\out louk.pst


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2009
toumi30
 

Posts: n/a
Re: outlouk 2007 sous vista
Le Claude a écrit le 08/02/2009 à 19h46 :
> Salut,
>
> Dans C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice12 tu cherches Scanpst.exe,
> il est normalement capable de réparer le PST.
> --
> Amicalement, Claude.
>
> Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.
>
> La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.
>
>
> "toumi30" a écrit dans le
> message de
> news:
>> Bonjour,n'ai plus acces à ma messagerie,:message,je n'ai pas de
>> droit,ensuite,
>> message erreur:
>> C:usersmicroAppDatalocalmicrosoftoutloukoutlouk.ps t
>>

merci beaucoup, je vai tenter l'opération Mes amitiés Michel
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
toumi30
 

Posts: n/a
Re: outlouk 2007 sous vista
toumi30 a écrit le 09/02/2009 à 21h13 :
> Le Claude a écrit le 08/02/2009 à 19h46 :
>> Salut,
>>
>> Dans C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice12 tu cherches Scanpst.exe,
>> il est normalement capable de réparer le PST.
>> --
>> Amicalement, Claude.
>>
>> Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.
>>
>> La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.
>>
>>
>> "toumi30" a écrit dans le
>> message de
>> news:
>>> Bonjour,n'ai plus acces à ma messagerie,:message,je n'ai pas de
>>> droit,ensuite,
>>> message erreur:
>>> C:usersmicroAppDatalocalmicrosoftoutloukoutlouk.ps t
>>>
>>>

>>

> merci beaucoup, je vai tenter l'opération Mes amitiés Michel

Bonjour, j'ai tenté la réparation, la fenêtre m'indique que le fichier est en
lecture seule :Que faire ? attend un sauvetage Merci,Michel
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
Aski
 

Posts: n/a
Re: outlouk 2007 sous vista
Salut toumi30,

>>>> C:\users\micro\AppData\local\microsoftoutlouk\outl ouk.pst


>>> Dans C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice12 tu cherches Scanpst.exe,
>>> il est normalement capable de réparer le PST.


>> merci beaucoup, je vai tenter l'opération Mes amitiés Michel


> j'ai tenté la réparation, la fenêtre m'indique que le fichier est en
> lecture seule :Que faire ? attend un sauvetage Merci,Michel


Ce fichier n'est normalement pas en lecture seule.
Est-ce que ton Office est une version officielle encore active ?
As-tu essayé en mode sans échec ?
--
Cordialement

Aski
MVP Windows Desktop Experience

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PB Sous Vista avec VirtualPC 2007 et avec la clef d'activation du Client Vista webmaster.progitek@gmail.com microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.installation 3 01-15-2008 09:27
Message d'Erreur dans Winword et Outlook 2007 sous Vista Hellendill microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.administration 0 09-24-2007 08:12
l'entrâineur 2007 sous vista bluse1 microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 1 06-27-2007 09:03
Runtime Error! Microsoft Encarta 2007 Etudes sous Windows Vista absoya microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 4 06-05-2007 17:35
probléme installation G Data Internet Security 2007 sous Vista fifi microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.securite 1 04-13-2007 07:13




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120