Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

windows 7

microsoft.public.es.windowsvista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2010
pepe
 

Posts: n/a
windows 7
Hola engo un portatil que tiene un disco duro con dos particiones,.En C
tengo win XP, en D, Linux ¿podria instalar win 7 en D, sin quitar Linux?
Gracias


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2010
Linfocito B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows 7
No. Tendrás que reducir esa partición "D" con herramientas Linux para
crear espacio libre y así permitir la instalación de Win7.

--
Atte.: Sergio Andrés Melo
Salu2 desde Bogotá, Colombia.
http://rinconlinfocitario.spaces.live.com/

El 02/05/2010 08:35 a.m., pepe escribió:
> Hola engo un portatil que tiene un disco duro con dos particiones,.En C
> tengo win XP, en D, Linux ¿podria instalar win 7 en D, sin quitar Linux?
> Gracias
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2010
pepe
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows 7
Linfocito, perdona, es que tengo Linux puesto pero es proque venia instalado
en el portatil. Viene Ubuntu. Entones es que dentro tiene una untilidad que
lo que hace es partir esa particion y crear otra nueva y en esa otra nueva
ya instalaod win 7?. Como se llama la utlidad de Ubuntu? Viene incluida en
el Ubuntu o tengo que bajarmela.
Gracias
Pepe
"Linfocito B" <linfocito_b@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:e9TMpjg6KHA.4940@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> No. Tendrás que reducir esa partición "D" con herramientas Linux para
> crear espacio libre y así permitir la instalación de Win7.
>
> --
> Atte.: Sergio Andrés Melo
> Salu2 desde Bogotá, Colombia.
> http://rinconlinfocitario.spaces.live.com/
>
> El 02/05/2010 08:35 a.m., pepe escribió:
>> Hola engo un portatil que tiene un disco duro con dos particiones,.En C
>> tengo win XP, en D, Linux ¿podria instalar win 7 en D, sin quitar Linux?
>> Gracias
>>
>>
>>



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2010
Leandro
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows 7
viene incluida, el gparted

"pepe" <jsoyyo@ya.com> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:uVCJIjh6KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Linfocito, perdona, es que tengo Linux puesto pero es proque venia
> instalado en el portatil. Viene Ubuntu. Entones es que dentro tiene una
> untilidad que lo que hace es partir esa particion y crear otra nueva y en
> esa otra nueva ya instalaod win 7?. Como se llama la utlidad de Ubuntu?
> Viene incluida en el Ubuntu o tengo que bajarmela.
> Gracias
> Pepe
> "Linfocito B" <linfocito_b@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
> news:e9TMpjg6KHA.4940@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> No. Tendrás que reducir esa partición "D" con herramientas Linux para
>> crear espacio libre y así permitir la instalación de Win7.
>>
>> --
>> Atte.: Sergio Andrés Melo
>> Salu2 desde Bogotá, Colombia.
>> http://rinconlinfocitario.spaces.live.com/
>>
>> El 02/05/2010 08:35 a.m., pepe escribió:
>>> Hola engo un portatil que tiene un disco duro con dos particiones,.En C
>>> tengo win XP, en D, Linux ¿podria instalar win 7 en D, sin quitar Linux?
>>> Gracias
>>>
>>>
>>>

>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article ID: 932988 Files from a Canon EOD 1D or 1DS camera may be corrupted after you use Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, or Windows Explorer to edit the file metadata in Windows Vista or in Windows XP SP2 KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:04.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120