Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Windows Mail - Hotmail - Gmail

microsoft.public.es.windowsvista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2009
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
agugama is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Windows Mail - Hotmail - Gmail
Hola ,
mi nombre es Ana. Hice un fondo en windows mail para enviar mis correos pero resulta que aparece en hotmail como archivo adjunto y no lo muestra...y ni hablar en gmail. Cómo puedo hacer para que lo muestre en el cuerpo del mensaje???
Desde ya muchas gracias
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2009
Dawii
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail - Hotmail - Gmail
Hola, te ha pasado como a mi, yo tbien pensaba en enviar esos mensajes con
fondo y demas, pero tngo q decirte q simplemente no se puede hacer. Solo se
vera bien en windows mail o outlook. Es la manera en que cada administrador
de correos trabaja, para ser compatible con cualquier correo q reciban.

"agugama" <agugama.3vn642@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> escribió en el
mensaje de noticias:agugama.3vn642@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...
>
> Hola ,
> mi nombre es Ana. Hice un fondo en windows mail para enviar mis correos
> pero resulta que aparece en hotmail como archivo adjunto y no lo
> muestra...y ni hablar en gmail. Cómo puedo hacer para que lo muestre en
> el cuerpo del mensaje???
> Desde ya muchas gracias
>
>
> --
> agugama
> Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
>
>
> __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de
> firmas de virus 4262 (20090720) __________
>
> ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>


__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4262 (20090720) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2009
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
agugama is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Windows Mail - Hotmail - Gmail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawii View Post
Hola, te ha pasado como a mi, yo tbien pensaba en enviar esos mensajes con
fondo y demas, pero tngo q decirte q simplemente no se puede hacer. Solo se
vera bien en windows mail o outlook. Es la manera en que cada administrador
de correos trabaja, para ser compatible con cualquier correo q reciban.

"agugama" <agugama.3vn642@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> escribió en el
mensaje de noticias:agugama.3vn642@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...
>
> Hola ,
> mi nombre es Ana. Hice un fondo en windows mail para enviar mis correos
> pero resulta que aparece en hotmail como archivo adjunto y no lo
> muestra...y ni hablar en gmail. Cómo puedo hacer para que lo muestre en
> el cuerpo del mensaje???
> Desde ya muchas gracias
>
>
> --
> agugama
> Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
>
>
> __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de
> firmas de virus 4262 (20090720) __________
>
> ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.
>
> ESET - Antivirus Software with Spyware and Malware Protection
>
>
>


__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4262 (20090720) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

ESET - Antivirus Software with Spyware and Malware Protection
Uuuyyy que pena! Gracias Dawii por tu respuesta
Saludos
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem Browsing Google, Gmail, Hotmail in Windows Vista Home Premium Shehzad J. Khattak microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 01-13-2009 18:59
cant set up with hotmail?!?! what about gmail or yahoo??!! Dave microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 3 12-09-2007 23:19
No puedo configurar cuentas hotmail, gmail César Arturo Villanueva Ponce microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 2 10-15-2007 00:43
Importing Hotmail or GMail -- IS it possible? =?Utf-8?B?bWF4bWF4?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 2 04-09-2007 03:46
Hotmail and Gmail Will microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 15 04-04-2007 02:22




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:51.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120