Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

conexion VPN

microsoft.public.es.windowsvista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-08-2008
Rocio Gutierrez
 

Posts: n/a
conexion VPN
hola amigos
tenia conexion vpn con windowx xp y me conectaba a la re de mi tabajo.
ahora cambie a win vista bussiness y no pjedo me sale un error 800

alguien me pued ayudar con eso

gracias de antemano

Rocio
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2008
Pakitop
 

Posts: n/a
RE: conexion VPN
Hola Rocio,
lo has solucionado? yo con home bussiness conectaba antes de instalar SP1
pero ahora no hay forma humana.....

"Rocio Gutierrez" wrote:

> hola amigos
> tenia conexion vpn con windowx xp y me conectaba a la re de mi tabajo.
> ahora cambie a win vista bussiness y no pjedo me sale un error 800
>
> alguien me pued ayudar con eso
>
> gracias de antemano
>
> Rocio
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-22-2008
Juan Pablo Arias
 

Posts: n/a
Re: conexion VPN
Hola.

Pues yo no he tenido ningún problema, Windows Vista Busines, acabo de
instalar el SP1 y me conecto sin problemas.

Saludos.
"Pakitop" <Pakitop@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias news:7B0A5F80-7D4B-4F73-923D-722A8DFE1CDF@microsoft.com...
> Hola Rocio,
> lo has solucionado? yo con home bussiness conectaba antes de instalar SP1
> pero ahora no hay forma humana.....
>
> "Rocio Gutierrez" wrote:
>
>> hola amigos
>> tenia conexion vpn con windowx xp y me conectaba a la re de mi tabajo.
>> ahora cambie a win vista bussiness y no pjedo me sale un error 800
>>
>> alguien me pued ayudar con eso
>>
>> gracias de antemano
>>
>> Rocio
>>

>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-22-2008
Pakitop
 

Posts: n/a
Re: conexion VPN
ya lo he solucionado. era el zone alarm. pero he tenido que desinstalarlo
completamente!!!!

Salu2

"Juan Pablo Arias" wrote:

> Hola.
>
> Pues yo no he tenido ningún problema, Windows Vista Busines, acabo de
> instalar el SP1 y me conecto sin problemas.
>
> Saludos.
> "Pakitop" <Pakitop@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias news:7B0A5F80-7D4B-4F73-923D-722A8DFE1CDF@microsoft.com...
> > Hola Rocio,
> > lo has solucionado? yo con home bussiness conectaba antes de instalar SP1
> > pero ahora no hay forma humana.....
> >
> > "Rocio Gutierrez" wrote:
> >
> >> hola amigos
> >> tenia conexion vpn con windowx xp y me conectaba a la re de mi tabajo.
> >> ahora cambie a win vista bussiness y no pjedo me sale un error 800
> >>
> >> alguien me pued ayudar con eso
> >>
> >> gracias de antemano
> >>
> >> Rocio
> >>

> >

>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conexion de red Victor Medina microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 0 09-03-2007 23:12
Conexion de red .:: Fran ::. microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 0 06-23-2007 08:06




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120