Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Nur mehr andere Sprachen!!!

microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.spiele






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2009
Manfred Schreiner
 

Posts: n/a
Nur mehr andere Sprachen!!!
Hallo zusammen°
warum bekomme ich die Ng´s nur mehr in anderen Sprachen?
Ich verstehen doch kein Rusisch oder sonst irgendwas!
was hab ich den da getan?
Bitte um Hilfe !
Danke!

--
Manfred Schreiner
St.Johannerstrasse 6
8230 Hartberg
Tel.:0664/8417486
mailto:manfred.schreiner@inode.at

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2009
Carina Brenner
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Nur mehr andere Sprachen!!!
Hast Du schon mal versucht bei den Einstellungen es auf Deutsch umzustellen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Carina B.

"Manfred Schreiner" <manfred-schreiner@inode.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:64880206-4A06-49D3-B00D-30E6F052D1FF@microsoft.com...
> Hallo zusammen°
> warum bekomme ich die Ng´s nur mehr in anderen Sprachen?
> Ich verstehen doch kein Rusisch oder sonst irgendwas!
> was hab ich den da getan?
> Bitte um Hilfe !
> Danke!
>
> --
> Manfred Schreiner
> St.Johannerstrasse 6
> 8230 Hartberg
> Tel.:0664/8417486
> mailto:manfred.schreiner@inode.at
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2009
Joachim Reiter
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Nur mehr andere Sprachen!!!
* On 21.02.2009 02:54 Carina Brenner wrote:

> "Manfred Schreiner" <manfred-schreiner@inode.at> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:64880206-4A06-49D3-B00D-30E6F052D1FF@microsoft.com...
>> Hallo zusammen°
>> warum bekomme ich die Ng´s nur mehr in anderen Sprachen?
>> Ich verstehen doch kein Rusisch oder sonst irgendwas!
>> was hab ich den da getan?
>> Bitte um Hilfe !
>> Danke!


> Hast Du schon mal versucht bei den Einstellungen es auf Deutsch umzustellen?


> Mit freundlichen Grüßen Carina B.


Nope... Er wird Gruppen der russischen oder sonstigen Sprachen statt
deutsche Gruppen der de.-Hierarchie zum Laden ausgewählt haben ;-)
--
Gruß... Joachim
www.hobbyecke-pc.de - My own hobby, especially incl. Usenet
For information about my System look header 'X-System:'
http://4ds.siteboard.eu/ - Die Script-Werkstatt und Turbo für 40tude-Dialog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
prog gezocht voor maken vista hard disk clone naar andere pc (met andere hardware) Pyje microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 3 10-13-2008 20:37
kein Zugriff mehr auf andere PC/freigegebenen Ordner im Netzwerk Michael microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.netzwerk 4 09-23-2008 20:21
Ultimate Sprachen guenter joseph microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sonstiges 2 08-10-2008 20:20
Verschiede Sprachen Bernardo microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.bedienung 7 07-04-2008 07:27
Article ID: 926191 Nachdem Sie Windows Vista verwenden, um einen Computername zu ändern, können andere Computer fortsetzen, indem andere Computer den vorherigen Name des Computers verwenden, auf den Computer zuzugreifen KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:58.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120