Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

2 Trojaner gefunden und Spyware Doctor blockiert Antivir

microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sicherheit






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2009
A. Thurau
 

Posts: n/a
2 Trojaner gefunden und Spyware Doctor blockiert Antivir
Hallo NG,
ich habe seit 1 Stunde folgendes Problem:
Spyware Doctor hat 2 verschiedene Trojaner gefunden ( u. a. Trojan C-Dur)
und
angeblich das Problem behoben.
Nach Neustart und erneutem Scannen mit Spyware Doctor meldet das Programm
aber wieder 2 Funde. Ich hab dann versucht, Antivir zu starten, bekam aber
die
Meldung von Spyware Doctor, dass die Datei avscan.exe versucht, den Trojaner
C-Dur zu implementieren. Auch läßt sich Antivir nicht mehr updaten, das
Update
wird von Spyware Doctor mir der selben Meldung verhindert.
Hat vielleicht jemand von Euch dieses Phänomen auch seit heute auf dem
Rechner?
Danke vorab, A. Thurau



Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2009
Hans-Peter Matthess
 

Posts: n/a
Re: 2 Trojaner gefunden und Spyware Doctor blockiert Antivir
A. Thurau:

> Hat vielleicht jemand von Euch dieses Phänomen auch seit heute auf dem
> Rechner?


Was hülfe es dir, wenn jemand anders dies auch hätte?
Format C: und neu installieren, wo immer das auch geschieht.

hpm
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2009
Gabriele Neukam
 

Posts: n/a
Re: 2 Trojaner gefunden und Spyware Doctor blockiert Antivir

On this special day, A. Thurau wrote:

> Ich hab dann versucht, Antivir zu starten, bekam aber die
> Meldung von Spyware Doctor, dass die Datei avscan.exe versucht, den Trojaner
> C-Dur zu implementieren.


Fehlalarm.

http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php...threadID=84254


Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

--
Often those who most loudly proclaim their freedom to choose in some
fields are the most retentive about 'correcting' others' choices in
other fields.
(Brian Brunner in alt.games.diablo2)


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2009
A. Thurau
 

Posts: n/a
Re: 2 Trojaner gefunden und Spyware Doctor blockiert Antivir
Herzlichen Dank!

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:goh4ii$8mr$03$1@news.t-online.com...
>
> On this special day, A. Thurau wrote:
>
>> Ich hab dann versucht, Antivir zu starten, bekam aber die
>> Meldung von Spyware Doctor, dass die Datei avscan.exe versucht, den
>> Trojaner
>> C-Dur zu implementieren.

>
> Fehlalarm.
>
> http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php...threadID=84254
>
>
> Gabriele Neukam
>
> Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de
>
> --
> Often those who most loudly proclaim their freedom to choose in some
> fields are the most retentive about 'correcting' others' choices in
> other fields.
> (Brian Brunner in alt.games.diablo2)
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spyware Doctor 5.5 Ben Ramsay microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 03-31-2008 02:25
PcTools Spyware Doctor 5.1 richierich microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 5 11-28-2007 03:10
How did u delete Spyware Doctor ladycheryl microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 07-06-2007 21:02




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:01.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120