Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Sicherheitshinweise

microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sicherheit






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2007
Dieter Trietschel
 

Posts: n/a
Sicherheitshinweise
Hallo,
mein Betriebssystem System Windows business
unter Systemsteuerung /Verwaltung /Ereignisanzeige/Windows
Protokoll/Sicherheit wird folgender Fehler angezeigt:
"Die Codeintegrität hat festgestellt, dass die Abbildhash einiger Daten
nicht gültig ist
-nvoclock.sys
-v2imoumt.sys
Was kann ich tun?
Tschüß
Dieter

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2007
Dieter Trietschel
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sicherheitshinweise
Lassen Sie es sein, ich brauche jetzt nach so langer Zeit keine Antwort
mehr.

Dieter trietschel
"Dieter Trietschel" <trietschel@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:AD762134-DC25-4879-AE79-4ED81915760C@microsoft.com...
> Hallo,
> mein Betriebssystem System Windows business
> unter Systemsteuerung /Verwaltung /Ereignisanzeige/Windows
> Protokoll/Sicherheit wird folgender Fehler angezeigt:
> "Die Codeintegrität hat festgestellt, dass die Abbildhash einiger Daten
> nicht gültig ist
> -nvoclock.sys
> -v2imoumt.sys
> Was kann ich tun?
> Tschüß
> Dieter


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2007
Wolfgang Bauer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sicherheitshinweise
Dieter Trietschel wrote:

> Lassen Sie es sein, ich brauche jetzt nach so langer Zeit keine Antwort
> mehr.


Ha, der ist gut. *Lassen Sie es sein, ..."
Weißt Du wohin Du geschrieben hast? Du denkst an Microsoft?
Und wenn Du selbst mal etwa bei Google gesucht hättest wüßtest Du, dass
das an Kaspersky Internet Security liegt.

Wolfgang
--
http://www.wolfgang-bauer.at
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2007
Dieter Trietschel
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sicherheitshinweise
Hallo,
da diese Mail immer noch rot in meinen E-Mailprogramm erscheint und ich es
nicht ändern kann, will ich noch einmal antworten. Vielen Dank, habe kein
Kaspersky Internet Security installiert. Nach Neuinstallation ist der Fehler
beseitigt.
Vielen Dank
Dieter

"Wolfgang Bauer" <bauerwol@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:fhcmri.2h8.1@home.wolfgang-bauer.at...
> Dieter Trietschel wrote:
>
>> Lassen Sie es sein, ich brauche jetzt nach so langer Zeit keine Antwort
>> mehr.

>
> Ha, der ist gut. *Lassen Sie es sein, ..."
> Weißt Du wohin Du geschrieben hast? Du denkst an Microsoft?
> Und wenn Du selbst mal etwa bei Google gesucht hättest wüßtest Du, dass
> das an Kaspersky Internet Security liegt.
>
> Wolfgang
> --
> http://www.wolfgang-bauer.at


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:01.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120