Problemen nach ein Vistra update

microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.installation

Tony

Problemen nach ein Vistra update
Hi,
This message has no cummunity functions because the login screen that
appears when I try to send this mesage is complely empty so no login is
possible.
Some ten days ago Windows Vista updated itself and installed a mediacenter
update among other things. A message flashed by stating that my License
terms were changed.
After that update my mediaplayer 11 stopped working. All multimedia programs
like Adobe Production studio are disappeared from the ,,Open with'' list.
Also IE 7 has severe problems. When I go to a Microsoft website OK buttons
are greyed and downloads on other pages are disabled.
When I choose the search function -with ctrl F or otherwise- all the buttons
are greyed and on page search is impossible.
Today IE 7 stopped offering the print function and printing is completely
disabled.
I informed Microsoft inmediately though the proper (PR) channels but untill
now no answer was received. Apparently this is to embarrassing for Microsoft
to answer in public.
Kind regards,
Tony Thijs
Oriolus software

Helmut Rohrbeck

Re: Problemen nach ein Vistra update
Tony schrieb:

> This message has no cummunity functions because the login screen that
> appears when I try to send this mesage is complely empty so no login
> is possible.

What's "complely empty"? Maybe a sign of misfunction of your Keyboard?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Some ten days ago Windows Vista updated itself and installed a
> mediacenter update among other things. A message flashed by stating
> that my License terms were changed.
> After that update my mediaplayer 11 stopped working. All multimedia
> programs like Adobe Production studio are disappeared from the ,,Open
> with'' list. Also IE 7 has severe problems. When I go to a Microsoft
> website OK buttons are greyed and downloads on other pages are
> disabled.

Seems, you're on the wrong trapp. If you really believe, what you did
write - install your OS new on a clean partition or try to set back
to a date before the problems occured.

--
Helmut Rohrbeck www.helmrohr.de
Mail nur über das Kontaktformular