Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

standby

microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.bedienung






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2009
Thimo
 

Posts: n/a
standby
Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2009
Peter Schultz
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby

"Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%23SXXzcZyJHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????



Wo, am Auto?


Gruß Peter

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2009
Christian Kroeger
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby
Hallo *Thimo*,
Du entlocktest Deiner Tastatur folgendes:

> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????


Mein Auto fährt nicht mehr, was soll ich machen?
http://laeuftnicht.mpaap.de/

--

Viele Grüße
Christian
No Brain - no Headache ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2009
Thimo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby
bei vista
"Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%23SXXzcZyJHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2009
Michael Bormann
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby

"Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%23dxIw3jyJHA.5964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> bei vista
> "Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:%23SXXzcZyJHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????

>

Wann?
[.] Aku
[.] Netzbetrieb

Starte mal abgesichert, was passiert dann?

--
mfg
Michael
Bitte nur in den Newsgroups antworten
www.mbormann.de

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2009
Thimo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby
netzbetrieb
thimo
"Michael Bormann" <spamm@mbormann.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:eTOvqEkyJHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>
> "Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:%23dxIw3jyJHA.5964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> bei vista
>> "Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:%23SXXzcZyJHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????

>>

> Wann?
> [.] Aku
> [.] Netzbetrieb
>
> Starte mal abgesichert, was passiert dann?
>
> --
> mfg
> Michael
> Bitte nur in den Newsgroups antworten
> www.mbormann.de


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2009
Thimo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby
danke!
"Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:eCX5YzoyJHA.4136@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> netzbetrieb
> thimo
> "Michael Bormann" <spamm@mbormann.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:eTOvqEkyJHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>
>> "Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:%23dxIw3jyJHA.5964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>> bei vista
>>> "Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> news:%23SXXzcZyJHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????
>>>

>> Wann?
>> [.] Aku
>> [.] Netzbetrieb
>>
>> Starte mal abgesichert, was passiert dann?
>>
>> --
>> mfg
>> Michael
>> Bitte nur in den Newsgroups antworten
>> www.mbormann.de

>


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Thimo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby
Nochmal danke für die tipps.
thimo
"Thimo" <t.merke@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%23SXXzcZyJHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2009
Edwin Schulz
 

Posts: n/a
Re: standby
"Christian Kroeger" <christian.kroeger.news@ewetel.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:49f9af24$0$3282$8e6e7893@newsreader.ewetel.de ...
> Hallo *Thimo*,
> Du entlocktest Deiner Tastatur folgendes:
>
>> Stand-by Modus geht nicht mehr. was jetzt??????????

>
> Mein Auto fährt nicht mehr, was soll ich machen?


Zündschlüssel drehen!
Bruuuuuuummmmmm....

--
e-mailadresse ist gültig, wird aber nicht gelesen. Nur für die Foren
gedacht.

Gruß

Edwin

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Standby Stefan Simon microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sonstiges 1 08-07-2008 21:37
standby modosansreves microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 02-19-2008 01:47
standby stefano microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 0 02-12-2008 19:35
Is this Possible. Standby jips@freeuk.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 02-20-2007 13:53
Standby =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gTGllc2hvdXQ=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 12-29-2006 14:51




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120