Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Bildschirmschoner

microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.bedienung






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2008
Paul Zillmann
 

Posts: n/a
Bildschirmschoner
Wo werden eigendlich die bildschirmschoner gespeichert (ich sduche
Bildschirmschoner Windows-Energie)
Wer kann mir da helfen? Danke!

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2008
M. Schmidt
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Bildschirmschoner
Paul Zillmann schrieb:
> Wo werden eigendlich die bildschirmschoner gespeichert (ich sduche
> Bildschirmschoner Windows-Energie)
> Wer kann mir da helfen? Danke!

Rechte Maustaste auf dem Desktop > Anpassen > Bildschirmschoner

Manfred
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2008
Bruno Volkmer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Bildschirmschoner

Manfred schrieb
> Rechte Maustaste auf dem Desktop > Anpassen > Bildschirmschoner
>


So kann man sich die vorliegenden Screensaver auflisten lasen.
Da M.Schmidt aber fragt, wo sie gespeichert sind:

C:\Windows\System32 mit der Extension scr. Wenn Vista auf C liegt!
Am besten oben im Explorer nach Öffnung von System32 auf Typ schalten und
nach "Screen Saver" scrollen.
Gruß
Bruno

"M. Schmidt" <manfred@mschmidt-erfurt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:uWiVkn5rIHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Paul Zillmann schrieb:
>> Wo werden eigendlich die bildschirmschoner gespeichert (ich sduche
>> Bildschirmschoner Windows-Energie)
>> Wer kann mir da helfen? Danke!

> Rechte Maustaste auf dem Desktop > Anpassen > Bildschirmschoner
>
> Manfred


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2008
Bruno Volkmer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Bildschirmschoner
Entschuldigung, meine Anmerkung bezieht sich natürlich auf Paul Zillmann.


"Bruno Volkmer" <bruno.volkmer@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:eH1n3HNtIHA.1772@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>
> Manfred schrieb
>> Rechte Maustaste auf dem Desktop > Anpassen > Bildschirmschoner
>>

>
> So kann man sich die vorliegenden Screensaver auflisten lasen.
> Da M.Schmidt aber fragt, wo sie gespeichert sind:
>
> C:\Windows\System32 mit der Extension scr. Wenn Vista auf C liegt!
> Am besten oben im Explorer nach Öffnung von System32 auf Typ schalten und
> nach "Screen Saver" scrollen.
> Gruß
> Bruno
>
> "M. Schmidt" <manfred@mschmidt-erfurt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:uWiVkn5rIHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Paul Zillmann schrieb:
>>> Wo werden eigendlich die bildschirmschoner gespeichert (ich sduche
>>> Bildschirmschoner Windows-Energie)
>>> Wer kann mir da helfen? Danke!

>> Rechte Maustaste auf dem Desktop > Anpassen > Bildschirmschoner
>>
>> Manfred

>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2008
Paul Zillmann
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Bildschirmschoner
Danke damit ist mir geholfen ;-)
Gruß Paul

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Der Bildschirmschoner konnte nicht gestartet werden Charles Panke microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.multimedia 0 01-28-2008 10:01
DiaShow und Foto Bildschirmschoner verzerrt ofeilner@gmail.com microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.multimedia 0 11-25-2007 10:27
bildschirmschoner schlumpf microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sonstiges 6 06-10-2007 22:24




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:29.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120