Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Newsgroup für Windows 7

microsoft.public.de.windows.homeserver






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2009
Dieter
 

Posts: n/a
Newsgroup für Windows 7
Hallo zusammen,

ich kann keine Newsgroup für Windows 7 finden, ist das richtig? Oder kann
ich nicht lesen ?

Dank für Eure Unterstützung
Dieter

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2009
Oliver Sommer [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Newsgroup für Windows 7
Hi Dieter,

> ich kann keine Newsgroup für Windows 7 finden, ist das richtig? Oder
> kann ich nicht lesen ?
>


Es gibt leider keine, da imo MS die NNTP Newsgroups abschaffen will!

es grüßt,

--
Oliver Sommer | MVP Essential Business Server
Small Business Spe******t Partner Area Lead | SBSC PAL | Managed Hosting
http://3can.de
EBS und SBS Webcasts unter:
http://www.microsoft.com/germany/tec...iff&Speaker=45


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-01-2009
Dieter
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Newsgroup für Windows 7
Moin,

das gibt es nicht , warum das denn, das wird ein kapitaler Fehler für
Microsoft.

Grüße
Dieter

"Oliver Sommer [MVP]" <o.sommer@trinitycomputer.de.removethis> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:fd410756393a48cc401657cd3a71@msnews.microsoft .com...
> Hi Dieter,
>
>> ich kann keine Newsgroup für Windows 7 finden, ist das richtig? Oder
>> kann ich nicht lesen ?
>>

>
> Es gibt leider keine, da imo MS die NNTP Newsgroups abschaffen will!
>
> es grüßt,
>
> --
> Oliver Sommer | MVP Essential Business Server
> Small Business Spe******t Partner Area Lead | SBSC PAL | Managed Hosting
> http://3can.de
> EBS und SBS Webcasts unter:
> http://www.microsoft.com/germany/tec...iff&Speaker=45
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009
Olaf Engelke
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Newsgroup für Windows 7
Moin,
"Dieter" <fromm50@gmx.de> wrote in message
news:eprZ0OncKHA.5156@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> das gibt es nicht , warum das denn, das wird ein kapitaler Fehler für
> Microsoft.
>

NNTP-Newsgroups sind nach Microsoft-Ansicht veraltete Technologien.
Deshalb gibts jetzt webbasierte Foren:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7
Viele Gruesse
Olaf

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2009
Dieter
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Newsgroup für Windows 7
ah, wußte ich nicht, besten Dank für den Hinweis Olaf

Gruß
Dieter

"Olaf Engelke" <oenews01@mvps.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:E5A932F1-5203-4AA6-B3CF-93C687C3CAA0@microsoft.com...
> Moin,
> "Dieter" <fromm50@gmx.de> wrote in message
> news:eprZ0OncKHA.5156@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> das gibt es nicht , warum das denn, das wird ein kapitaler Fehler für
>> Microsoft.
>>

> NNTP-Newsgroups sind nach Microsoft-Ansicht veraltete Technologien.
> Deshalb gibts jetzt webbasierte Foren:
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7
> Viele Gruesse
> Olaf
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2009
Jochen Schmitt
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Newsgroup für Windows 7
Am 02.12.2009 15:14, schrieb Olaf Engelke:
>
> NNTP-Newsgroups sind nach Microsoft-Ansicht veraltete Technologien.
> Deshalb gibts jetzt webbasierte Foren:
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7


Ein Problem mit NNTP ist, dass in vielen Firmen, die ihren Mitarbeitern
"Internet am Arbeitsplatz" anbieten, nur der Zugriff aufs Web möglich ist.

mfg. jochen Schmitt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newsgroup Windows 7 Adriano Arrigo [MVP] microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 18 02-22-2010 10:24
newsgroup windows 7 Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 7 10-28-2009 06:01
Newsgroup for Windows 7 JayJay microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 23 10-19-2009 03:15
Newsgroup for Windows 7 ? Patrick microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 02-28-2009 01:54
Article ID: 934560 Windows Mail does not download newsgroup messages in some language versions of Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:41.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120