Nuts, I knew I should have studied a different language!

microsoft.public.de.windows.homeserver

Bill Sanderson

Nuts, I knew I should have studied a different language!
My mother grew up speaking German at home, but alas, I have none.

I suppose this group exists because they know that the target population
appreciates NNTP, whereas the English-speaking world is less likely to??

Sorry for the intrusion--I'll just go off to the web forum and sulk!

Martin Rothschink

Re: Nuts, I knew I should have studied a different language!
Bill Sanderson wrote:
> My mother grew up speaking German at home, but alas, I have none.
>
> I suppose this group exists because they know that the target
> population appreciates NNTP, whereas the English-speaking world is
> less likely to??
> Sorry for the intrusion--I'll just go off to the web forum and sulk!

Hi Bill,
Do you know this one here?
http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/

Regards
Martin

Olaf Engelke [MVP Windows Server]

"Bill Sanderson" <bill_sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org> wrote in message
> I suppose this group exists because they know that the target population
> appreciates NNTP, whereas the English-speaking world is less likely to??

we still hope, that NNTP access to the web forums will happen in the future
as well. Since there is not German forum (by Microsoft) for Windows Home
Server it was easier to request a Home Server newsgroup and get it enabled.
Now lets hope for many visitors ;-)
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

Kerem Gümrükcü

Re: Nuts, I knew I should have studied a different language!
Hi Bill,

> My mother grew up speaking German at home, but alas, I have none.

sometimes we wish we could turn back time. But as a lucky boy
i grew up trilingual: English, German, Turkish and some more, but
these three are the languages we use every day at home and at my
office,...

The only thing you need is practice and if you have any questions
i am sure though this is a german newsgroup someone will give you
a answer when you have a question regarding german language,...

Cheers,...

Kerem

---------
New Open Source Tools from me:
Calculate MD5 or SHA1 Hash for Files!
KHash Tools:
http://entwicklung.junetz.de/project...ls%20v.1.0.zip
---------

Beste Grüsse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue

Kerem Gümrükcü
kerem.g@arcor.de

Best Quote: "Ain't nobody a badass with a double dose
of rock salt...", Kill Bill Vol.2

Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de
Sign my guestbook: http://entwicklung.junetz.de/guestbook/

-----------------------
"This reply is provided as is, without warranty express or implied."

Flatus Ohlfahrt

Re: Nuts, I knew I should have studied a different language!
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:35:44 GMT, Olaf Engelke [MVP Windows
Server] wrote in news:#UTRjo1JIHA.5360@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Hi Bill,
> "Bill Sanderson" <bill_sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org> wrote
> in message
>> I suppose this group exists because they know that the
>> target population appreciates NNTP, whereas the
>> English-speaking world is less likely to??
>>

> we still hope, that NNTP access to the web forums will
> happen in the future as well. Since there is not German
> forum (by Microsoft) for Windows Home Server it was easier
> to request a Home Server newsgroup and get it enabled. Now
> lets hope for many visitors ;-) Best greetings from Germany
> Olaf

I'll trade one German forum for one English newsgroup.

I guess I'm old fashioned--I much prefer NNTP

Flatus
eloise selva

Re: Nuts, I knew I should have studied a different language!
ghjnvbvgm cù<

de groupe de discussion :