Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_post_thanks.php on line 222
"Hello" From New Member "Meticularius" - Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads

"Hello" From New Member "Meticularius"

Introduce Yourself

Meticularius is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
"Hello" From New Member "Meticularius"
I found Vistaheads while searching for a way to change the background color in WIndows Photo Gallery Viewer. I am moderately computer-literate, 64 years old chronologically, probably 68 years old biologically from all the stuff I've done, and probably 32-35 years old mentally while fluctuating in age emotionally.

I've been a vista user since 2009, mainly for my self employment as a handyman-fixer/breaker of things and entertainment. Digitally, DOS 5 was my father and AppleSoft was my mother. I spent many hours in the DOS 5 Editor playing the gorilla-throwing-exploding-bananas game while operating a CNC pin engraver.

My programming experience is infantile in a now-archaic language; however, I can still recognize my DOS 5 editor knowledge in the basic ways the key-board, cpu, and alt-keys work.

I enjoy digital photography, fixing things (but I don't actually qualify as a "maker" of things as in "Make-Magazine"), squirrels in the back yard, movies, music, grandchildren.

So, that's my introduction. Now I'm looking for the way to change that annoying yellow background/surround in Windows Photo Gallery Viewer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meticularius For This Useful Post:
LiCornett

Re: "Hello" From New Member "Meticularius"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticularius View Post
[...]

I'm a bit confused. Why would I want to uninstall iTunes? It's part of the program with my Ion TTUSB turntable and software to convert LPs into digital music. I'd kind of like everything to work.