Join Date: Nov 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I got the latest Flash Player to finally work on my Windows Vista running 64 bits. I did all that the Adobe web sites suggested, and added a few things.
(1)I had all my Content for the Internet Explorer Browser to no restrictions.
(2) Removed Explorer from being my Home Page.
(3) Added Google as a Home Page, then added Chrome to it.
(4) It then became my search engine for the Internet.
(5) Reboot and then logged back on first with Google Chrome
(6) Open my Explorer (?) It ask do I want Explorer as my home page (no) use I did this because I want to take the steps I knew that the site had laid out before. *smile*
(7) Did the steps laid out on the Flash Player site for downloading it.
(8) Close the Explorer when the message came from the site to so.
(9) Click the retry message for the site
(10) Kept the Google Chrome open.
(11) Got the message saying that Flash Player download was complete and is now running on my computer.
(12) Saw that the processing was still running on the Google Chrome tag and waited until it stopped.
(13) Then went to a previous site with a video I could not run and clicked on it, and it started up like advertise. *smile*
Now I do not know for sure which procedures work or order one should take. Thought maybe some one more knowledgeable than me could figure that part out..*smile*