intro: in the land of opportunity an old man

Introduce Yourself

newborn is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
intro: in the land of opportunity an old man
i belong to the group classified as human being,andI fell under the group called man, since last so many years i completely exist in toronto, where i landed after hearing from word of mouth that canada is a land of opportunities, since that day i am looking for the opportunities but i am unable to find one opportunity,but i find lots of land, instead one night at 9.00 pm while i was returning from my search of opportunities, a car stopped at my back,i thought that this is the opportunity so i look back and i found an old man in his late 70's, calling me, i went near the window ,when he said Sir, where are you heading to, i told him, that i am going home, to which he ask where, and i told him, where i am heading to, he said OH, me too going there, come on in your bus will not come before half an hour, he was correct, he oppened the door and i sat beside him, next he stopped his car was at timhortons, from where he bring two coffee, he gave me the coffee, and half lying down he puts his right hand on my lap,OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS,i thought, i ignore it, but slowly he reached my most powerful tool, I GOT IT, i told him, not in the car Sir, we will go to my house,just stay here and i will see if no one at home we will enjoy, i ran and catch the elevator, and locked my appartment, after half an hour i saw he was punishing his dead piece of tool, since that day i have locked myself inside my appt. because i never thought of this type of opportunity, my family members, friends, land lady, they all ask me why I don't come down,now some one tells me, what should i answer, they dont know that here in this land of opportunities,i am the only lucky one where opportunity is after me.
now i request you all not to ask me any question.