Google End User Licence Agreement problem

Introduce Yourself

bribee is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Google End User Licence Agreement problem
Hi
Has anybody a solution to my problem? Every time I start up on my new Toshiba 3 copies of Gooogles EULA start and they have NO close buttons, I have to close them via the task manager. I have checked to see if they are malware but the checks have come up blank. Help

BriBee

milly molly mandy is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribee View Post
Hi
Has anybody a solution to my problem? Every time I start up on my new Toshiba 3 copies of Gooogles EULA start and they have NO close buttons, I have to close them via the task manager. I have checked to see if they are malware but the checks have come up blank. Help

BriBee
Did u manage to resolve ur problem at all? I've only got one end user licence agreement coming up but can't get rid at all. Took me a while to work out how to get it in the background as it was blocking my access to everything.
Help!!!

bribee is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
toshiba eula problem
Hi Milly Molly Mandy

No, not found a solution yet, have you?

It's a B**** nuisance

milly molly mandy is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Aaaaaghhhh
Nope, nothing yet but I will keep u updated if I do. To be honest I had that many problems installing my wireless broadband connection (10 hrs!!!) though this is annoying it is nothing to the original problem.
I have posted questions on a few sites including the toshiba site so if I get an answer I'll let u know.

milly molly mandy is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey bribee, feeling quite proud of myself found a solution without any outside help at all, even tho i'm a technophobe.
ok, go into ur task manager and close any programs called EULA.exe .... simple as! Such a relief as tho i only had one originally they've been breeding like rabbits and had about 4

milly molly mandy

mgjoel is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribee View Post
Hi
Has anybody a solution to my problem? Every time I start up on my new Toshiba 3 copies of Gooogles EULA start and they have NO close buttons, I have to close them via the task manager. I have checked to see if they are malware but the checks have come up blank. Help

BriBee
To stop the problem completely, you need to go to 'Task Manager' then 'Processes' click EULA.exe then 'right click' and click 'Open File Location' do that with all EULA.exe and go to the open folder and delete all the files associated with it or delete all you see on that folder. Restart window afterwards and you will see the problem is gone.
The Following User Says Thank You to mgjoel For This Useful Post:

milly molly mandy is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanx for the advice, it was brill, really has worked. Bribee - if yr system does not allow u to delete the eula launcher (i didn't have the right access or something) don't worry about it just delete everything else.

alun77uk is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hello i have this prob also i did as it says and i can get the windows down but i have to do it every time i start up the laptop. i couldn't delete all files from directory anything else i can do ?

Ronksi is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google End User Licence Agreement problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by alun77uk View Post
hello i have this prob also i did as it says and i can get the windows down but i have to do it every time i start up the laptop. i couldn't delete all files from directory anything else i can do ?

i have this problem too and a don't have EULA.exe in the task manager and i don't know what to do please help me

NatalieeOx is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google End User Licence Agreement problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgjoel View Post
To stop the problem completely, you need to go to 'Task Manager' then 'Processes' click EULA.exe then 'right click' and click 'Open File Location' do that with all EULA.exe and go to the open folder and delete all the files associated with it or delete all you see on that folder. Restart window afterwards and you will see the problem is gone.
I have had the exact same problem, that annoying box that seems to come up everytime I start up my laptop. It just WONT go behind any of the other windows, and I have had it since the very first day that I bought my laptop. I have only found one way to close it I start up task manager, select "Processes" Find the program that says "GoogleEULALauncher.exe" And then right click, and select "End process Tree" However this only closes it temporarily, and I start up my computer, and it's there again. I have tried what you said, but when I select delete it says "You need permission to perform this action" Does anyone know HOW I can get this "permission" or anyother way to close it permenately. Thanks,
-Natalie