Square Peg Web: Gets you the traffic to where it matters most: Your Website!

Internet

Laurentine Noemí is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Square Peg Web: Gets you the traffic to where it matters most: Your Website!
Have you decided to start your business online or is your business not reaching the targeted audience? Come to Square Peg Web; where you will find what you want to make your business reach new heights. The team at Square Peg Web is professionals who understand what you want and make sure you get it right. Our confidence stems from the fact of thousands of satisfied clients who keep referring friends and business associates to us and we do not let our clients down.

Many companies promise the sky but how far is does their work live up to the promises? We do not know about the others however, we are sure that we strive to put together all our ideas and thoughts to make your website rank among the top. Web hosting is something that needs to have a personal touch; Square Peg Web customizes everything to suit your requirements so that you do not have to look further.

With Square Peg Web you have a host of features to make your Business go viral. Some of the product details that are offered with Square Peg Web are unlimited product options/ variants/ properties giving you an option on price modifiers. You get unlimited customized input fields for your products and you can also Customer-define the prices. Square Peg Web provides you an option of using multiple product images with zoom features and one can also list a particular product in several categories.

There are other aspects which make Square Peg Web the best choice for your website needs; every sale of yours’ is important to you and to us. We make sure that each sale is tracked by the product and also the list of bestsellers that appeal to the audience. Other comprehensive statistics of Square Peg Web includes searchable order data, an interface for shipments and order fulfillments, export sales & customer data for usage in a spreadsheet and the ability to export orders to QuickBooks format.

With Square Peg Web; Admin Panel is a lot simpler. Administrative access is completely password protected and any changes done are all in real-time. You can have absolute control on the cart from anywhere around the world using your web browser and the topping on the cake is the unlimited amount of admin accounts that can be created for you.

Square Peg Web offers you a world of experience with the options of choosing from marketing websites to e-commerce and from customized applications to community oriented sites. Some of the projects which appear in the portfolio of Square Peg Web are Online Marketing Web Sites, E-Commerce Web Sites, customized web applications, Blog designing and programming, video sharing and the option of downloading web sites, online advertisements, flash animation, customer and product support web sites, web site re-designing and planning and complete information architecture.