some websites not loading

Internet

Ree923 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
some websites not loading
Hi, I've noticed a few websites, like Microsoft, Netflix etc are not loading. I installed IE 8 thinking this would help - no go. I cleared my cache, nothing. Please help.

aronn is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: some websites not loading
There may be a site error .it may accur some times.but you can repeat it after a few time it may be open

jonmarsh80 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: some websites not loading
When you have problem like this than check connection speed because in slow speed some high resolution websites can't be loaded. Some website can't be loaded because of the old browser, So upgrade the website after some time.

djones is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: some websites not loading
may b the website is down or may b you have slow internet connection
paulsmith's Avatar

Location: US
paulsmith is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: some websites not loading
I've got Windows VISTA, and have been using the internet fine ever since I got it. However, for the past week, some sites which I regularly visit have stopped loading, so I can't access them. For instance, I used to be able to use Hotmail, but now the website won't even load. It's very annoying, as I have important emails that I need to reply to, but I can't log on.

I don't understand why this has happened, and why now? It used to be ok. Please help, is there any reason why this would happen, and is there a solution?
__________________
einfrastructures

seo@itoptionz.com is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: some websites not loading
I am currently on a laptop running Windows XP and using Firefox. For some reason I cannot load certain websites properly, and some not at all. For example, Deviantart will load, but only the text will show up, not even any of the formatting will load. Other websites will not even load at all, and I do not believe it to be an issue with my laptop itself. I have accessed these pages about a week ago using the same machine, and no settings were altered. Other computers in the house are having no problems accessing websites using the exact same internet connection.

tyche is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: some websites not loading
Is it because of a server issue?

iphonex is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: some websites not loading
may be there is some connection error or some site problem.