Computer won't connect to internet unless restarted.

Internet

Location: Alberta
Kylie is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Computer won't connect to internet unless restarted.
Hello,

My problem is that whenever I turn my laptop on, it is unable to connect to my wireless network. When I try and look in Network and Sharing Centre, it takes almost 10 minutes for it to load (it's as if that process has frozen, but in task manager it says it's running)

When it does finally load and I can see the network, it will show I am connected with limited access. This is the only network it is able to find. I've tried to disconnect from it and then reconnect, but when I disconnect..it is unable find any network at all.

The strange thing is, all I have to do is restart my computer and everything is fine - it connects straight away without any issues, and I can see other networks in the area.

You know what else is weird? this problem only seems to occur in the autumn/winter. I was having this same issue last year during those seasons, but in the spring/summer it's completely fine and connects on first boot. What the heck! is this relevant?

I guess it's not a big deal having to start my comp twice, but it would be nice to not have to. :[ It just drives me crazy that I don't understand why this happens.

preesh215 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Computer won't connect to internet unless restarted.
I have this exact same problem and can't find any answers any where else. If you figured this out can you please let me know what you did? Thank you!

john_mike123 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Computer won't connect to internet unless restarted.
Hello,

I have facing the same issue and you can use the following options-

1. Reboots the router support device or modem.
2. Check the anti-virus is properly working or not.
3. If your system infected a virus, remove the virus.
2. Maybe you moved some settings, once again check network settings.

Thanks
Router Support

iphonex is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Computer won't connect to internet unless restarted.
I think there is some virus problem..You have to reboot your computer and then connect to the internet.