Network and sharing center shows not Connected But it is able to access Internet

Internet

shanks_07's Avatar

shanks_07 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Network and sharing center shows not Connected But it is able to access Internet
Hi
I have Dell Inspiron 1720 Notebook..
OS : Vista Home Premium
LAN : Broadcom 440x
WLAN : Dell Wireless 1390 Network Adapter..
Problem : Network and sharing center shows i am not connected to any network..But the network Icon in the right bottom in taskbar shows its connected to internet with the blue sheild on it.. when i move the cursor on to that icon or open the network and sharing center it shows you are not connected to any network at all..
Even i am able to use start>Connect to and choose wireless network and connect to the network everything gets connected even i am able to browse and do all activities over internet without any problem..

Here is what i have tried to fix the problem..
Reinstalled the wireless card driver it didnt fix the problem..
Even i tried Wired Internet though RJ45 even that also shows same not connected but able to browse...
In services.msc checked all the Network Related services and started whatever i can still no good..

What i think the problem is in registry for sure which is related GUI for Network and sharing center that monitors the Network adapters Activities ..Because if its with the service it should get connected to the internet..So also checked with creating a NEW USER ACCOUNT, even in that its the same...able to use internet but it shows i am not connected to any Network..
Also tried Starting all the GUI related Svcs like Background intelligence, Cryptographic .. etc no use..

Tried all Forums, Microsoft Support etc..
I see same issue few people have.. but no one had a fix...
Hope Some one Can help Me .. in fixing the problem..

Hope My Description on the Problem and the steps that i tried are clear enough Please Some one help me on this i am out of Ideas to fix ...