TCalls Internet telphone

Internet

asha is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TCalls Internet telphone
Hey all,

i have a prob installing from the internet programs such as tcalls and sipphone onto my vista laptop it comes up with error i never had this prob with xp. If anyone knows of a solution or another internet telephone i can download pls let me know

many thanks
Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Hi asha,

what is the exact error that it comes up with?

regards

Steve

asha is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hi steve,

When i go to click on the icon it comes up with "voip configuration not available on this address"

many thanks
asha
Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Hi asha,

Try turn off IPv6 on your Vista as this may be a problem and is one big difference between Vista and XP, see Vistaheads Tip#4 - How to Turn Off IPv6 in Windows Vista

Let us know how you get on,

regards

Steve

asha is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hey steve,

i tried the method but no luck i get the error message "voiptunnel configuration was not recieved on address 192.168.254.3:49613!!"

regards
asha

heyrram is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
tcalls problem in vista
dear asha,
am also facing the same problem plz lemme kw if u get any solution...

rejeesh is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dear all
am also facing the same problem plz lemme kw if u get any solution...

Riteshjha is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
why not you try Web conferencing, Mac web conferencing, web meeting & online training its quite easy to use and you just need to login it. I am using it from last 2 years its never create any problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asha View Post
Hey all,

i have a prob installing from the internet programs such as tcalls and sipphone onto my vista laptop it comes up with error i never had this prob with xp. If anyone knows of a solution or another internet telephone i can download pls let me know

many thanks
web conferencing