nVidia Graphic Cards for Vista

Graphic Cards

Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 178 Times in 45 Posts
nVidia Graphic Cards for Vista
Hi,

nVidia have released a special page for it's Graphic cards that Vista can utilize.

Quote:
Drives the Windows Vista Aero user interface
Second processor for the PC dedicated to graphics, offloading the work from the CPU for better performance in multimedia-rich environments

Increased Productivity
Faster desktop response time and efficient multi-tasking
Instant access to multiple open windows
Support for multiple monitors

Crisp, Vibrant Photos
Unprecedented color clarity with NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control?
Photo viewing and management in high-fidelity resolutions

Smooth, High-Definition Videos
Ultra-smooth HD DVD and Blu-ray? Disc playback with NVIDIA PureVideo? HD technology
Easy output to your TV or HDTV

Ultra-realistic Games
Accelerates the latest standards in 3D
Unparalleled performance
Stability, reliability and compatibility
They also have a demo of the what their graphic cards in action with Vista.
Low Quality Video Demo - 64MB
High Quality Video Demo - 190MB
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

perfectgreg is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Every time I make an entry it6 gets poo poohed for one reason or another so I am sending an entry that I am giving up on sending entries

Laurentine Noemí is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: nVidia Graphic Cards for Vista
I dont know how to access my graphic card settings in windows vista ultimate to access anistropic filtering and anistialisng settings..can someone help me here because in xp all you had to do was right click properties settings advanced and your there but here its different.

Peterkorse12 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: nVidia Graphic Cards for Vista
I have Vista with my laptop and also the graphic card is there. Now I want to change my graphic card and I have decided to get nVidia's card which I think be better for my system and my convenience. But one problem is there that I don't know how to make proper settings for it after its installation. If anyone can have the solution than post it here.
Alcibiades's Avatar

Location: Cartagena
Alcibiades is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: nVidia Graphic Cards for Vista
Hello, Peter.

i am sorry, but I think that if you have a laptop with a integrated on board graphic card, you can't change this..

This is not like normal PC, that you could change one card to another one.

This may you think before to shop your notebook.

greetings
I.T. Informática de Sistemas ... ¿ o Insiste-Mas?