Show Us Your Favorite Forgotten Electronic Game

General Technology News

Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 178 Times in 45 Posts
Show Us Your Favorite Forgotten Electronic Game
Sure, all these immersive 3-D worlds and photorealistic graphics in videogames today are mind-blowing, but it wasn't long ago that all we needed was some beeps and flashing lights to be entertained for hours.
We want to see the electronic games that stole your imagination without the aid of a gaming console or a computer. You might not want to go back and play them again, but they deserve a hero's sendoff into the sunset.
What's your favorite forgotten electronic game?
Use the Reddit widget below to submit your best forgotten electronic game (with photo if possible) and to vote for your favorite among the other submissions. If we like your submission, we'll include it in a gallery on Wired.com.
If you submit a photo, it must be your own or in Creative Commons, and by submitting it you are giving us permission to use it on Wired.com and in Wired magazine. Please submit images that are relatively large, the ideal size being 800 to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side. Please include a description of your photo, so that other readers know what they're looking at.
We don't host the photos, so you'll have to upload it somewhere else and submit a link to it. If you're using Flickr, Picasa or another photo-sharing site to host your image, please provide a link to the image directly and not just to the photo page where it's displayed. Using an online photo service that requires that you log in will not work. If your photo doesn't show up, it's because the URL you have entered is incorrect. Check it again, and make sure it ends with the image file name (XXXXXX.jpg).
Please bookmark this page, send it to your friends and check back periodically over the next two weeks to vote on new submissions!
Vote on forgotten electronic games submitted by other readers.

Show entries that are: hot | new | top-rated. Submit your forgotten electronic game.

Submit your forgotten electronic game.

(No more than one every 30 minutes. No HTML allowed.)
Back to top
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~f/wire...eadlines?d=131 http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~f/wire...nes?i=D8agPmuq http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~f/wire...nes?i=r0QepSkM http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?d=41

More...