Driver Scanner Photo Contest: Circles

General Technology News

Steve's Avatar

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 180 Times in 45 Posts Photo Contest: Circles
One of our most popular photo contest themes over the past year was squares. Now we want you to round things out and give us your best shot at circles.
Use the Reddit widget below to submit your best circle photo and vote for your favorite among the other submissions. The 10 highest-ranked photos will appear in a gallery on the homepage. Show us glowing halos, dazzling crowns and pious yarmulkes. Go dancing through a ring of fire with a hula hoop and some beach balls. Scour the circumference of the globe for your perfectly round photo. Just be sure to return to where you started.
The photo must be your own, and by submitting it you are giving us permission to use it on and in Wired magazine. Please submit images that are relatively large, the ideal size being 800 to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side. Please include a description of your photo, which may include exposure information, equipment used, etc.
We don't host the photos, so you'll have to upload it somewhere else and submit a link to it. If you're using Flickr, Picasa or another photo-sharing site to host your image, please provide a link to the image directly and not just to the photo page where it's displayed. Using an online photo service that requires that you log in will not work. If your photo doesn't show up, it's because the URL you have entered is incorrect. Check it and make sure it ends with the image file name (XXXXXX.jpg).
Please bookmark this page and check back periodically over the next two weeks to vote on new submissions!
Also, check out the winner's galleries from our previous contests: Fall, Holga, Red, Self-Portrait, Night, Macro, Transportation, and Black and White.
Vote on circle photos submitted by other readers.

Show entries that are: hot | new | top-rated. Submit your circle photo.

Submit your circle photo.

(No more than one every 30 minutes. No HTML allowed.)
Back to top