Show Us Your Flagrant Cellphone-Use Photo

General Technology News

Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Show Us Your Flagrant Cellphone-Use Photo
If you've left your house in the past 10 years, chances are good that you've been wronged by someone on a cellphone. And, let's admit it, you've probably also wronged someone else. Whether it's chatting through your coffee purchase or cutting someone off on the freeway, cellphone use can turn the best of us into a-holes faster than you can say "Can you hear me now?"
We want to see photos of ridiculous cellphone use in an Ode to Rudeness. Help us shine a light on this modern jackassery.
Use the Reddit widget below to submit your best flagrant cellphone-use photo and vote for your favorite among the other submissions. If we like your photo, we'll include it in a gallery on Wired.com.
The photo must be your own, and by submitting it you are giving us permission to use it on Wired.com and in Wired magazine. Please submit images that are relatively large, the ideal size being 800 to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side. Please include a description of your photo so that other readers know what they're looking at.
We don't host the photos, so you'll have to upload it somewhere else and submit a link to it. If you're using Flickr, Picasa or another photo-sharing site to host your image, please provide a link to the image directly and not just to the photo page where it's displayed. Using an online photo service that requires that you log in will not work. If your photo doesn't show up, it's because the URL you have entered is incorrect. Check it and make sure it ends with the image file name (XXXXXX.jpg).
Please bookmark this page, send it to your friends and check back periodically over the next two weeks to vote on new submissions!
Vote on flagrant cellphone-use photos submitted by other readers.

Show photos that are: hot | new | top-rated. Submit your flagrant cellphone-use photo.

Submit your flagrant cellphone-use photo.

(No more than one every 30 minutes. No HTML allowed.)
Back to top

http://www.pheedo.com/img.phdo?i=9ef...eec771173886fehttp://www.pheedo.com/feeds/tracker....eec771173886fehttp://feeds.wired.com/~a/wired/topheadlines?i=9d8DKv
http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=rn25N http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=Zrkpn http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=mfGhn http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=sWvzN

More...