Found Photoshop Contest: Imagine the Future of the McDonald's Happy Meal

General Technology News

Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 178 Times in 45 Posts
Found Photoshop Contest: Imagine the Future of the McDonald's Happy Meal
For the past six years, Wired magazine's Found page has presented our best guess at what lies over the horizon, from touchscreen windshields to organ farming. Turns out, this little exercise in futurism is one of your favorite pages (as we learned recently when it took a short sabbatical). So we've decided to turn Found over to our readers — what do you think our world will look like in 10, 20, or 100 years?
Each month, we'll propose a scenario. Then it's up you: Sketch out your vision, then go to wired.com/wired/found to upload your ideas, see other submissions, and vote for your favorites. We'll use the best suggestions as inspiration for a future Found page (giving full credit to the creators, of course). Your first assignment: Imagine the future of the McDonald's Happy Meal.
Use the Reddit widget below to submit your best Found idea and vote for your favorite among the other submissions. The image must be your own, and by submitting it you are giving us permission to use it on Wired.com and in Wired magazine. Please submit images that are relatively large, the ideal size being 800 to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side. Please include a description of your idea and how you made it.
We don't host the images, so you'll have to upload it somewhere else and submit a link to it. If you're using Flickr, Picasa or another photo-sharing site to host your image, please provide a link to the image directly and not just to the photo page where it's displayed. If your photo doesn't show up, it's because the URL you have entered is incorrect. Check it and make sure it ends with the image file name (XXXXXX.jpg).
Please bookmark this page and check back periodically over the next few weeks to vote on new submissions!
Vote on Found ideas submitted by other readers.

Show entries that are: hot | new | top-rated. Submit your found idea.

Submit your Found image.

(No more than one every 30 minutes. No HTML allowed.)
Back to top

http://www.pheedo.com/img.phdo?i=e6f...08f90c34b92c2bhttp://www.pheedo.com/feeds/tracker....08f90c34b92c2bhttp://feeds.wired.com/~a/wired/topheadlines?i=oOZiaA
http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=zpxIL http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=k91Gl http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=ustFl http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=2WPoL

More...