Waterfalls Take Over NYC, Show Us Your Photos

General Technology News

Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Waterfalls Take Over NYC, Show Us Your Photos
What's more refreshing than a waterfall on a hot Brooklyn day? How about four? In one of the most expansive public art projects in New York City's history, artist Olafur Eliasson has constructed four giant waterfalls around the East River made out of scaffolding and water pumps. The installation will be up through the end of the summer, and we want to see photos from our readers who pay the sites a visit.
Use the Reddit widget below to submit your NYC waterfalls photo and vote for your favorite among the other submissions. Some of the submissions will later appear in a gallery on the Wired.com homepage.
The photo must be your own, and by submitting it you are giving us permission to use it on Wired.com and in Wired magazine. Please submit images that are relatively large, the ideal size being 800 to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side. Please include a description of your photo, which may include exposure information, equipment used, etc.
We don't host the photos, so you'll have to upload it somewhere else and submit a link to it. If you're using Flickr, Picasa or another photo-sharing site to host your image, please provide a link to the image directly and not just to the photo page where it's displayed. If your photo doesn't show up, it's because the URL you have entered is incorrect. Check it and make sure it ends with the image file name (XXXXXX.jpg).
Vote on food photos submitted by other readers.

Show entries that are: hot | new | top-rated. Submit your NYC waterfalls photo.

Submit your NYC waterfalls photo.

(No more than one every 30 minutes. No HTML allowed.)
Back to top

http://www.pheedo.com/img.phdo?i=ed3...c54b59e01d7f4fhttp://www.pheedo.com/feeds/tracker....c54b59e01d7f4fhttp://feeds.wired.com/~a/wired/topheadlines?i=lieMaH
http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=l9mT1J http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=AJj5fj http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=BNNXDj http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=OU8GgJ

More...